Thank you, Kate

Annelies

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Annelies »

PamK1950 wrote:This is not a criticism, just a little reminder. I've seen Firehouse, but there may be some people out there that haven't and may have preferred not to know how the movie ended.

Hugs
Although there are a view things known about firehouse it's worth looking it for the people who didn't see it yet but Pam is right let's be careful!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Jemster

Post by Jemster »

Annelies wrote:
Although there are a view things known about firehouse it's worth looking it for the people who didn't see it yet but Pam is right let's be careful!!

Just watched it and really liked RDA's performance. I had already figured out how the movie ended and I was right. Not saying anything else...

Michelle
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Kate,

I have just started watching your latest videos/interviews and I heard the very nice homage RDA paid to you for being in charge of this website. I didn't know you were a deaf teacher (or did I get it wrong?) .I still have many things to learn here...

Thanks for being so dedicated.

Véronique
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

tvero80 wrote:Kate,

I have just started watching your latest videos/interviews and I heard the very nice homage RDA paid to you for being in charge of this website. I didn't know you were a deaf teacher (or did I get it wrong?) .I still have many things to learn here...

Thanks for being so dedicated.

Véronique
Thanks. Yes, I teach hearing impaired students, and it was through the students that we first met, over 25 years ago, (although he mis-remembered some of the details of that). This interview was one of the first times that he publicly mentioned me and the site on television. Understandably, his comments gave me a smile, especially the way he contradicted the interviewer, who kept trying to take him down a different path. :)

There used to be a thread on the old Forum called "Nostalgia" in which people shared how they first came to discover or follow RDA. Let me see if I can recover that and post it in the Richard Dean Anderson section. That way all the newer members can add their own stories, too.

Kate
Caty

Post by Caty »

I would really appreciate this :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Yeah, it's a good idea :D
Claudia
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

That would be wonderful!!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

We broke the record yesterday (24 people on line) .GREAT.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote:We broke the record yesterday (24 people on line) .GREAT.
Super!!! :D
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:
We broke the record yesterday (24 people on line) .GREAT.
Wow! That is great! Was there something going on on Monday that drew that many people to the website?
B