Thank you, Kate

frenchwriter

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate for all photos...Very very great and marvelous hours and hours of work ....
You're the best... as always... :D :o :D

And I love so much the beautiful picture from Wylie and Richard... Really beautiful people...
Thanks to them to sharing their happiness to be together with us... :oops: :D
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

Hello lovely people ! First i'm french. No need to worry : this is not a contagious sickness :lol: . I'm begging you to be very indulgent regarding my so bad english pleeaaase ... Therefore I'm working on it, and reading each of your comments, your funny and delicious topics help me greatly in order to write in your language (or to try to do so...). Unfortunately, i don't have sufficient words to express my infinite gratitude, respect and admiration for Rick. The same goes for you too Kate. Thank you so much, your site's my staple diet !
To all the "wild loyaIists" : i don't need to know each of you to be certain that you are BEAUTIFUL human beings. Thank you very much for being...YOU ! I wish you all a very peaceful and happy new year !
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Thank you, RICK, for the lovely Christmas picture. The happines that is shown on your and Wylie's faces makes me happy, too.

Thank you ,KATE, for all the work you do running this fantastic site and keeping us updated about the man, we all love so much.

Thank you all, FRIENDS around here, for being so lovely and gentle to each other. It' s an honour and great pleasure to be with you in this great community.

May you ALL have a great happy 2017 with health, joy and happiness always around you.

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
Caty

Post by Caty »

Do I really need to say, that I love this pic from Rick? It's so lovely, I hope they had a wonderful christmas time together.

So, many thanks to Rick for this lovely pic and many thanks to you, Kate for posting it here.
Again, we all are very grateful for your work on this wonderful site, for posting all the news and tons and tons of pics.
My best wished to you and your family and to Rick and Wylie, too, for a wonderful, healthy, happy and successfull 2017!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you, Kate and many thanks to all those who contributed (Toulouse updates completed ,so much to see :) ). By the way,great interview of Edgar Givry , Domi ! Splendid !!!
MacgyverStarGateGirl

Post by MacgyverStarGateGirl »

Thank you, Kate for all the wonderful updates! I enjoyed seeing all the photos and videos!
I AM A BLAST! YOU SHALL SEE!
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU KATE for completing the Toulouse updates. So much hard work to sort it out and be organized here in such perfect order. They are all great and fantastic, the videos, the pictures, the interviews. I enjoyed watching them all. And of course Rick is just so wonderful and delightful. Can't get enough watching him and listening to him talking, during the interviews and the Q and A panels, and see once again how sweet, friendly and humble he is with everybody. The most adorable man ever, and always so handsome and attractive. Thanks again Kate for all your time and efforts, you always do such a great job and we appreciate it a lot. And also BIG THANKS to all those fans for their contribution to Toulouse updates.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

tvero80 wrote:By the way,great interview of Edgar Givry , Domi ! Splendid !!! [/b]
Thank you Véro... :oops:
Edgar is a very nice guy... generous and his personality is almost close that to Richard...
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you for the update Kate!! Hope he had the chance to get some sleep!
Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Rick!! What an art!!! Thank you :lol: thank you for your newest note!!! Thanks Kate!!
Lots of love,

Lies