Thank you, Kate

CMac

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by CMac »

It's lovely to see him share his enthusiasm! It sounds like he is indeed happier than he was in his previous post. I'm glad he has found something to be passionate about again--he deserves it. :)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU KATE for the wonderful update and news. It is such a joy to read that Rick is still following his passion for hockey, and he gets so excited and thrilled about it. And it is also nice that he met his good old fried, Mike Greenburg, on the occasion of the hockey teams documentary. He sounded so happy about all these games, and full of life and energy. I bet it's a celebration and a "ritual" for him, as he says himself, each time he gets to watch a hockey game. (Actually, that reminds me an older interview, at the Jay Leno show, where he mentioned that "ritual thing" when watching a hockey game). Makes me happy to know he's happy and carefree. THANK YOU SO MUCH RICK for sharing your eternal passion and love for this amazing sport with us, and may the Sharks win, and may you always enjoy your favorite hockey teams.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thanks Kate, for the new note from Rick. Its nice to hear he is still enjoying hockey. :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Don't you think it would be a great idea to use Rick's voice to narrate Mike Greenburg 's documentary about the hockey teams (= voice-over) ???
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Exactly what I thought V :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

He could even interview some of the players ...back to work thanks to his passion. :) I hope his friend Mike Greenburg thought about it.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:Don't you think it would be a great idea to use Rick's voice to narrate Mike Greenburg 's documentary about the hockey teams (= voice-over) ???
Yes, that is a great idea, V ! I hope that happens.
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Love your idea V. It would be more than great listening to Rick's beautiful voice narrating that hockey teams documentary. I think it is a wonderful challenge and the best reason to get him back to work again, and especially for him doing something he really loves and enjoys so much. I wonder if that idea ever crossed his mind. I just hope Mike Greenburg makes the suggestion to him. Rick and Mike make a great team together and I think it would be fantastic for both of them working again as partners, after a long time.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

tvero80 wrote:Don't you think it would be a great idea to use Rick's voice to narrate Mike Greenburg 's documentary about the hockey teams (= voice-over) ???
Great idea, V. that would be wonderful! :)
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

I agree too... It's a great idea Véro...
nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote: I think it is a wonderful challenge and the best reason to get him back to work again, and especially for him doing something he really loves and enjoys so much. I wonder if that idea ever crossed his mind.
And you're right Nicole... a challenge for him with pleasure certainly... And a best beginning to go back to work again...

:D