Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

At first I didn't understand why he looked so happy, pointing at the sky.Then I saw the rainbow .And it reminded me of "somewhere over the rainbow..." > the Wizard of Oz > Oz Comic-con :idea: .But maybe it's too far-fetched :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Great photo and a great moment!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

"The time is coming where I'm going to send her off out of the nest and let her go to school and basically start her new life without me," he said.

"After that time, I think I'll feel a lot more comfortable about taking on a job that might take me out of the country, or have me inundated with work for long periods of time." (interview ,latest updates, thank you Kate :) )

Did you read that ?When Wylie goes to college ,he may act again? Even go abroad to work?It would be wonderful :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, I saw that. We can only hope and pray that the right thing comes along for him. I hope his agent is actively searching for him now that he is ready to re-enter the acting field. I can hardly wait also! :D :D :D
B
pumuckl

Post by pumuckl »

Hello together,
thank you for the great picture. :D
All the best to all of you in this forum.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

BIG THANKS to Kate for the latest updates from Rick's latest visit to Australia. They're all so wonderful, and Rick looks GREAT.

And regarding his comment ""After that time, I think I'll feel a lot more comfortable about taking on a job that might take me out of the country, or have me inundated with work for long periods of time.", that would be awesome. Can't wait to see him again on TV or the big screen. Wish it will become true pretty soon.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate, for ALL the photos, interviews, stories, and videos that you have posted re: the Australia conventions. Know that was a LOT of work - hope you know how appreciative we all are of the effort. :D :D :D

He looked and sounded so good!
B
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

Thank you Kate for the latest news ;)
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Thank you, Kate, for the QTF 2015 pictures!
:mrgreen:
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Kate for the latest 2015 QTF pictures. So wonderful and Rick looks lovely as always.