Thank you, Kate

eurmos

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by eurmos »

Thanks, Kate and Rick for the new photo. Personally, the first time I looked at it I was too focused on the subject in the foreground to notice the scenery in the background. Both look amazing!
Beth
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

This picture is older, of course, but Richard doesn't know sending pictures of his Phone ! :roll:
So, this old picture was very good with his message, because of Pacific... And, he makes us dream anyway... :oops: We know his great love for road trip near the Pacific with motorcycle in the past. So, it is his on Easter gift... ;)
Irina

Post by Irina »

eurmos wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:43 pm Image
... Personally, the first time I looked at it I was too focused on the subject in the foreground to notice the scenery in the background....
Me too... :oops: :lol:
There along the coast is really very beautiful. Richard feels the nature in a special way and knows how to convey these feelings. I really like to read such notes from him.
Thanks to Kate and Rick for sharing.
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
yolie

Post by yolie »

Lovely update from Rick and thanks Kate for making all this possible. News from him
is just great!!! :D :D :D
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Kate for this wonderful and lovely message from Rick. What a fantastic, awesome picture, from every point of view. I will agree with the ladies here, that the background is really spectacular and breathtaking, but the foreground is even more beautiful and stunning. Doesn't matter if it's an old picture, the thing is that Rick looks great and so handsome in his motorcycle outfit, and most of all, he seems to feel so comfortably cool and relaxed and in a nice mood for "reconnecting with his favorite things on Earth". He makes us happy knowing that he still enjoys such wonderful road trips with his motorcycle, out in the beautiful nature. Thank you Rick for sharing this gorgeous picture. We love you.
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate! Thank you, RDA!! Love the picture, love the message :)
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for completing the post SG-1 section and adding some pics / graphics Rick sent which I had never seen before .This one for instance (2017) :) :

(no comment ;) )
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, thank you, Kate, for this tremendous effort to upload and label and organize all these latest post-SG1 photos and graphics.

They are spectacular!

Here is one I don't remember seeing before.....but I just missed it. He looks so happy in the cockpit and the note that the pilots were huge MacGyver fans makes me very happy.

B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Kate for the latest additions in post-SG1 section. All pictures are terrific and we appreciate a lot your hard work and efforts in completing this special part of the website. And I love this picture with Rick in the cockpit. He looks great. Thank you Kate. You do an awesome job.
Irina

Post by Irina »

Thanks Kate for sharing photos of Richard from Dallas! He looks so wonderful and young! It's nice to see his happy smile 😊 😍😍😍

"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")