Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

Wow! What a nice Christmas present ! Thank you Rick for thinking of your loyal fans on this special occasion and sending this sweet note and card .We do appreciate it. And thank you "Saint Kate "( ;) ) for posting them , for being there whenever he needs you.
Now Kate , you can tell us ...is Rick really the good cook he pretends to be ? ;)
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Wouahhh really delicious words from our Richard... :oops:
Thank you and thank you Kate to being ready, always, to give us pleasure sharing messages from him.. :D
It's very nice for him to think of us now, during Christmas 'time....
I would like to taste his Christmas' meal.
Could we go to LA to taste his cook ? I promise to do the dishes... :lol:
CMac

Post by CMac »

I know, that pasta sounded really enticing, didn't it? I just might have to make some variation of that for New Year's. :) Thanks again!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

CMac wrote:I know, that pasta sounded really enticing, didn't it? I just might have to make some variation of that for New Year's. :) Thanks again!
Image Bon appetit !

Do you think he would share his secret recipe with us ? ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I certainly hope so....by the look of this pasta I think my youngest will even like it
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU RICK for your lovely Christmas card and your wonderful, heartfelt message. It's really very sweet of you for thinking of us, your " wild loyalists" , and for your kind words. We thank you a thousand times. Maybe you don't speak out to us often enough, but you always have your way to surprise us nicely, sending us your appreciation and showing us how much you love your fans, by writing such beautiful notes that come from the heart. And for all the joy and happiness you have given us over the years, you deserve all the love and support you can get, and we'll always be there for you. Wishing you and Wylie, from the bottom of our heart, HAPPY HOLIDAYS and may the New Year bring all the good things you desire for you and your family, and mostly health, love, happiness and prosperity.
And THANK YOU KATE for once again being there for us, sending us all the latest updates from Rick. BIG THANKS for all your amazing work, keeping this website up to date, and making it the greatest website ever, thanks to you. We are more than grateful. We would also like to send you our warmest wishes for HAPPY HOLIDAYS and for the New Year to bring you the very best in everything.
WE LOVE YOU KATE AND RICK. You both enjoy GREAT HOLIDAYS.
CMac

Post by CMac »

Just an FYI...I did try the pasta RDA described (or at least my own version of it), and it's delicious! :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:) Great photo .Thank you Rick and Wylie for this unique Christmas card . I can smell the pine ,see the candles and hear the music (almost :) ).

And thanks for selecting and posting some of the numerous photos (900 ? Incredible) taken in Toulouse ,Kate ,must be quite a job... But in France ,we care and we share ! ;)
CMac

Post by CMac »

Wow, what a nice picture! It's great to see them so happy. :D Best wishes to all for a happy New Year!
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU KATE for these wonderful latest updates, all these FANTASTIC photos from Toulouse. I'm sure it wasn't easy sorting them out and organizing them here. They're all terrific. We appreciate it a lot.
And THANK YOU RICK for sharing with us this beautiful, special Christmas card with you and your lovely daughter. We know it means a lot to you and we can't thank you enough for giving us the chance to enjoy somehow this precious moment of joy, along with you. Thank you for allowing us to participate in your happy moments. You both look great and really happy. May your bright smiles always shine in your faces and your hearts. May the New Year be a spectacular one, filled with health, love, joy and happiness. HAPPY NEW YEAR KATE, RICK and WYLIE.