Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

Indeed ,thank you Kate for posting this video of Rick's panel ( was looking forward to it, good quality :) ) and thank you Ammaross Danan for sharing on YouTube .
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you very much Kate for sharing video and pictures of Richard in SLC CC... :D

What humor !! He looks really great... It's a pleasure to see him like that, he's fun... ;)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Kate for the latest pictures and video from Rick's visit in Salt Lake City. He looks absolutely wonderful and really sweet and lovely as always, and definitely very handsome. Love to see him smiling, I adore his beautiful voice, I could listening to him talking on and on, his sense of humor, and the way he always interacts with his audience. He's just adorable and it's a real joy watching him. Thank you Kate and thank you Rick for giving us that pleasure.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for posting the pics of QTF. So you were there too ? Hope you had a great time .
The photos with the puppy are really cute ...
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

HBOThank you so much Kate for all the wonderful pictures of our beloved man. He looks great and he really seems to enjoy it, especially when such cute puppies are around. He's so sweet and adorable with everyone as always, and hope he had a fantastic day. Thank you Rick for your lovely presence and many thanks to Kate and the other ladies who attended the event and offered us these beautiful pictures. Thank you all for sharing.
LexiW

Post by LexiW »

It was truly a great event to attend I met so many nice people who shared there stories and truly pushed themselves to complete the race while being in excruciating pain. It was so nice to meet Pam as well as Kate, both ladies are so nice and kind. I wish I would have had more time to talk to both of them. Next year I'm definitely not rushing myself at all. And then there's Rick who honestly is such a genuine human being , has such a great heart and such compassion for people and animals which touches my heart and I really wish there were more people in this world like him. I am happy to have been able to photograph for the event as well as share the pics with you. I have some video as well. Oh and that puppy was so adorable. I knew Rick was going to melt when he saw that puppy.

Lexi
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LexiW wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:34 am Oh and that puppy was so adorable. I knew Rick was going to melt when he saw that puppy.

Lexi

He tried to fight the attraction at first but eventually...

he gave up the fight ;)
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Very great "Merci" Kate, Marylin and Lexi for sharing pictures of QTF.... Good weather as each year... lovely smiles of our Richard and his love for baby dog...double sun... 😁
I would like to know, a bandage... Richard seems to have pain at his foot ??? 😉
Thanks
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

frenchwriter wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:12 pm I would like to know, a bandage... Richard seems to have pain at his foot ??? 😉
I'm not sure what bandage you see. The pictures of his feet show him changing into new socks. It has become a tradition each year for him to wear "silly socks" for the race.

Mostly he was dealing with pain in his knees, not only from walking, but from repeatedly standing up and then sitting down for each fan who wanted an autograph and then a photo with him.

Kate
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Thank you for sending along Rick's latest selfie with Wylie. She has really grown into a gorgeous young woman and he looks fantastic.
Beth