Thank you, Kate

cmbj67

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by cmbj67 »

Thank you Kate for the latest update and also for the interview. He looks good! :D
Claudia
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Oh Thank you Kate for these news !!!

It's funny to see "MacGyver's verb" in Dictionary Oxford...
And I love so much the video... Richard seems so much well... as in London. :roll: :roll:
I'm glad to see him so much awesome and good looking... :oops:

Thank you and have a nice day Kate...
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for the very interesting article about Rick's habits while travelling :)
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Oh you're right Tvero,
This article is very funny and interesting.
It's a good day to post these Richard's habits while travelling.
Thank you Kate to share it with us.
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Thank you Kate, for both the interesting article about his travelling habits and the great news about The Homecoming :D :D :D
Claudia
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for finding videos,interviews...must be difficult ,as you said ,to track them.

As for the 'explosive' fans (reference to the newspaper article) , during his panel in Düsseldorf, he used the phrase "hold your horses,lady".... it was cheeky, very silly and totally inappropriate in my opinion. Poor Rick:sexually harassed :(
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate, for the latest info you posted about the Australia Comic Con. RDA looks and sounds so good! I love his white shirt in that one interview. He is so patient with the interviewers! Thank you for making the effort to find and post all that you can from these meeting interviews. As you say, it's a pain that these stations don't give you more prior warning and other information LONG BEFORE the interviews start. OH well, thank you again for what snippets you do find and post. We all appreciate the effort.
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

THANK YOU KATE for all these information about our "Richard" in Brisbane, and as fast...
It's a pleasure to follow him in this far away country. thanks to you...
He seems in fit and seems to spend a good time in Australia...
It's reassuring...
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

Hello !
Message to tvero80 : Do you have the link to the interview in Düsseldorf ? I want to see when he said "hold your horses".
I'm agree with you when you say that it surely not appreciate women who throw themselves on him. I myself do not appreciate it if I were him (although I'm Latin and a temperament rather expressive). ;) :D :P
Thank you for your answer.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Titine1978 wrote:Hello !
Message to tvero80 : Do you have the link to the interview in Düsseldorf ? I want to see when he said "hold your horses".
I'm agree with you when you say that it surely not appreciate women who throw themselves on him. I myself do not appreciate it if I were him (although I'm Latin and a temperament rather expressive). ;) :D :P
Thank you for your answer.
No,there's no link I think (apart me) Titine .I was there.This girl said "I'll explain later if you want" something like that meaning "in private" I suppose and that's what he answered . I don't remember them keeping that part on the DVD (it was rather embarrassing ).
Mais il l'a remise à sa place...

Thank you Kate for the latest updates ( video=more than 17 minutes' Q&A/and newspaper article today).And may I say, as a French person,that I'm very happy and proud to hear/see French words ( though they are now part of the American language) uttered by him in each interview .So thanks, Rick, for choosing them :) .