Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

A NOTE!!! TWO NOTES ACTUALLY!!! I'm so glad.
Thank you Kate ,and thanks to Rick for sending them: Wylie seems to be such a good person . He obviously communicated his values to her.They are so much alike and close.
He shaved his moustache and seems to regret it? It's the kind of thing that can be mended any time .
Once again, THANK YOU,BOTH OF YOU.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

The wait has been worthwhile. :D :D :D
So the day starts good.
Lol .... the mustache is gone ....the mustache also growing again,if he want to.I'm concerned he can stay away.
But I love him anyway.
:lol: :lol:

Thanks for the note......
I´m glad to hear he is fine.
And he's so proud of his daughter,it shows.
love him..... :D :D :oops:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Oh Thank you very much KATE to sharing the note from RICHARD.

Thank you RICHARD for sharing beautiful moments in Fidji (lucky man!!!)...and wonderful soul from Wylie.

Great pleasure to have notes from our beloved...

THANK TO OUR FAVORITE KATE ...
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU KATE for the latest note from Rick and for the latest video from "Seven brides for seven brothers "
[/THANK YOU RICK b] for thinking about us and wanted to share with us your experience from Fiji. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, other than the Internet problems. So glad to hear you are well and always willing to experience new adventures and places. And also congratulations to Wylie for being such a wonderful person, just like her dad. THANK YOU BOTH, KATE AND RICK for brightening our day with your sweet notes / messages.
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Not being a stalker or anything but there's a cute little video clip of Wylie in Fiji with some cute local kids on her twitter feed

[...] Scroll down a few posts.

======================

Edit from Kate:
I took out the direct link above - let me try to explain. I'm just a little uncomfortable posting Wylie's personal accounts on a fandom page. She had actually had twitter accounts twice before, and once the address got out, she was so flooded with RDA fans that she had to close the accounts. And for a while, she was deleting any followers she didn't know, since they were usually only following her in order to follow her dad. I know that anyone who "needs" to find her would be able to track down her accounts on their own, but let's try to let her be a "normal" teenager as much as possible. I hope you'll understand? :)

=====================

No worries.... it did cross my mind after I'd posted it so thanks for checking up on us :)
Last edited by mac_jack_fangirl on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

tvero80 wrote:He shaved his moustache and seems to regret it?
What makes you think he regrets it? Because of the emoji?

Does it look like a sad face? It's not - it's an emoji with a mustache! It's even a gray mustache, which made me wonder how much trouble he went through to find it. :)

Kate
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Not being a stalker or anything but there's a cute little video clip of Wylie in Fiji with some cute local kids on her twitter feed

[...] Scroll down a few posts.

======================

Edit from Kate:
I took out the direct link above - let me try to explain. I'm just a little uncomfortable posting Wylie's personal accounts on a fandom page. She had actually had twitter accounts twice before, and once the address got out, she was so flooded with RDA fans that she had to close the accounts. And for a while, she was deleting any followers she didn't know, since they were usually only following her in order to follow her dad. I know that anyone who "needs" to find her would be able to track down her accounts on their own, but let's try to let her be a "normal" teenager as much as possible. I hope you'll understand? :)

=====================

No worries, I've seen this happen before (but we all need reminders sometimes) and it did cross my mind after I'd posted it so thanks for checking up on us :)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote:
tvero80 wrote:He shaved his moustache and seems to regret it?
What makes you think he regrets it? Because of the emoji?

Does it look like a sad face? It's not - it's an emoji with a mustache! It's even a gray mustache, which made me wonder how much trouble he went through to find it. :)

Kate
Sorry ,I thought he looked sad.I didn't realise it was a moustache .I had never seen one emoji like that before .

I had a closer look,Kate.I just see tears in his eyes (talking about the emoji of course).Not sure it's a moustache.
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thanks for the notes, Kate!
I missed his posts now and then. I even checked twitter almost every day, but ... nothing!

And although I don't really liked his moustache, he is and always will be the only man on earth I love with beard and without beard :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thanks for the notes Kate AND Rick!! ;)
Lots of love,

Lies