Thank you, Kate

frenchwriter

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Richard, your message for Christmas is really adorable. This message is absolutely which one of a man with a heart of gold !

Very happy to know that almost your family is with you, and a extra dog (?)... Merry Christmas for you all, enjoy this blessed and warm moment of love.

And you're right, Kate is your Angel.... and she is our Fairy...

We'll be forever there to you Richard, your loyalists, because you're an "exceptional human"

Thank you Kate for your goodness and your incredibile work on our favourite website

Merry Christmas to both of you and to all fans on this Website
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate, for letting us know of Richard's wonderful Christmas message.

And, thank you, Rick, for taking the time and making the effort to compose and send this delightful message.

Am so glad Wylie and your brothers and the additional dog are with you at this time of year and that has cheered you up given the recent difficulties of the fires and all. The "shopping agreement" sounds like a workable plan.

Yes, Kate is your angel and our angel too. What would we do without her!

We, your wild loyalists, join together in wishing you a relaxing, joyous, love-filled Christmas. And a very blessed New Year.
B
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate for the updates and delivering Richard's Christmas letter to us this Christmas morning.

Thanks to you Richard for taking the time to remember your loving fans at this busy time of year, happy for you that Wylie and a couple brothers and an extra dog is with you to celebrate.

Your sense of humor always puts a smile on my face and others too I am certain. Remember eating extra on the holiday is OK and necessary in my humble opinion.

Merry Christmas to all on this forum.

love,
Beata

P.S. The Happy Holidays from MacGyver last cut in his flying machine is a hoot !
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you so much Rick and Kate for the warm christmaswish..Christmas just couldn't get any better for me😍 And Yes!!!!!Kate is an Angel, always is and have been ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Many thanks, Kate and Rick, for the words that mean so much to we who love and honor you, always! Have yourself and yours wonderful holidays and thanks, again, for warming our hearts!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you again Kate for adding ricks text its funny how excited he gets with new technology :lol: glad he is having a good Christmas
Beata

Post by Beata »

What a sweet gift Richard brothers gave him! Will make texting so much easier, even with small fingers it is so frustrating to text with those little tiny keypads. Technology just gets better and better. Have fun Richard ! :D

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

Thank you Kate for all that you do! :)

And thank you RDA for that heartfelt message to his fans. He is such a wonderful and caring person and I am so proud to be a fan of his. :D
Barbara
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Kate - our sweet angel - for the latest update, and also big thanks and hugs to our special man Rick, for once again being so kind and thoughtful to his fans, by sending us his lovely message. So glad that he had a great Christmas Day with his loving family, Wylie and his brothers, and an extra dog too, (that sounds nice. A new company maybe for Andy and Poppy - who knows). And I love his excitement about the Christmas present from his brothers. He will probably have a few new things to learn and work on it. Thank you again Rick for your warm, heartfelt message. You always deserve the best, as well as Kate. You both are very special, and we thank you for everything.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for the new note and photo from rick he never ceases to make me laugh :lol: :D