Thank you, Kate

Cindy61

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Cindy61 »

Thanks again Kate for the new update. :) Paul Brown said on his facebook that RDA's mother was having surgery on her heart...
that is so heartbreaking to me. I hope she gets well soon. i will keep her in my prayers..
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Cindy61 wrote:Paul Brown said on his facebook that RDA's mother was having surgery on her heart...
RDA has spoken often about his mother, especially in the past few years, and he knew that I wouldn't post anything until he was ready to share something publicly.

He wasn't happy when Paul decided to post about his mom on Facebook. He agreed that personal news should come from him first. So he asked me to "compose and post the story." I put something together over the weekend and asked if he wanted to add anything once the convention was over. By then he was exhausted and heading home, so I'm not sure when he'll next check his messages. But yes, I'll add his message in his own words soon.

Kate
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I saw that a little after PB posted it on April 2. I was surprised that he publicized something that personal about RDA's mother on his FB page. I had a feeling that since you hadn't posted anything about it, RDA may not have wanted that info out on social media. Mrs. Anderson is not a celebrity and deserves her right to privacy.

Thank you Kate for all you do to help protect RDA's and his family's private lives.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

PamK1950 wrote:I saw that a little after PB posted it on April 2. I was surprised that he publicized something that personal about RDA's mother on his FB page. I had a feeling that since you hadn't posted anything about it, RDA may not have wanted that info out on social media. Mrs. Anderson is not a celebrity and deserves her right to privacy.

Thank you Kate for all you do to help protect RDA's and his family's private lives.
I thought the exact same thing, Pam. it's Totally wrong of him to post RDA's personal information,
without even consulting him first.

Sorry if this is offensive, i just had to say it.. :x
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Cindy61 wrote:
PamK1950 wrote:I saw that a little after PB posted it on April 2. I was surprised that he publicized something that personal about RDA's mother on his FB page. I had a feeling that since you hadn't posted anything about it, RDA may not have wanted that info out on social media. Mrs. Anderson is not a celebrity and deserves her right to privacy.

I thought the exact same thing, Pam. it's Totally wrong of him to post RDA's personal information,

I agree.PB is going too far.
Caty

Post by Caty »

I hope he got a mouthful from Rick because of that. ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Cindy61 wrote:

I agree too...
I would like to know if Richard consulted by Paul before this post.
If he was so much careful with information about his mother, and if he asks to Kate to wait to post it, Paul have to respect that.
These information don't be shared on social networks.
We don't want Paul replaces Kate !! He has his responsabilities when he goes with Richard to all Conventions, but for informations about Richard's life and carreer, it's the job from our Kate.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Kate is the best!!! She knows what RDA is all about and respects him, And hope Paul has learned a lesson!
Finally walked through ALL the updates,just wow
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU KATE for all the latest updates, videos and the interview. And also big thanks to Rosi, for recording and sending to Kate the videos from both panels during the weekend from Ghent. It was a great job. Rick was amazing, so nice, sweet and friendly with the audience. And he looked awesome.
However, it was sad to hear that his mother is sick. I do wish she gets well soon. And I certainly agree with the rest here, that PB shouldn't have announced on his FB page these personal news, which clearly concern Rick and only him, unless he decides to talk about it freely. Hope PB will be more cautious from now on, and he will be consulting Rick when it comes to his private life, before he publicizes anything.
And again, THANK YOU KATE for being so sensitive and respectful towards Rick's private life. This is deeply appreciated and that's why he's trusting you all the way. You're the best and the only one that can share publicly personal news, always with Rick's permission of course.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for the updates and specially for posting the notes from Rick about his mother. And thanks to him for sharing with us , it's so personal. I'm glad she seems to be better now after her procedures .She's a fighter, like her son.
His trip to Belgium must have been exhausting .Didn't he land in Paris ? No bed on the plane I suppose...in spite of his mother's health issues, the bomb attacks and the prospect of this 'difficult' trip , he came ...we are very grateful .
Once again thank you both.
V