Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

Thanks for this update ,Kate .It's so nice of Rick ( hope I don't sound too familiar if I call him Rick ) to make us share part of his life .It must be hard to be so far away from his daughter , but he's so proud of her ( it shows whenever he talks about her and it's well deserved).
Have a great time in Boston ,Rick.
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thank you again, Kate!
Such a cutie, the (not so) little puppy :lol:
It must be very special for Rick, that he can attend to Wylies appearances on stage!
She will be an amazing actress, of that I'm sure.
Happy Easter to Rick and Wylie
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

What a fantastic dog!!! And I hope dad and daughter will have much fun!!!
HAPPY EASTER!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate for nice last updates from Richard...Beautiful Liberty Puppy... He looks like a "Briard shepherd"...

I'm very glad when Richard shares his happiness...And when he goes to seeing Wylie to Boston, he's the happier father on the world :D

Enjoy these precious days in Boston you both... Happy Easter.. . And well done Wylie for your beauty, your smile so generous...The generosity is a trademark by Anderson'... 😁 💕
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Thanks Kate and RDA for the latest update and photo of Wylie.She is absolutely gorgeous. Hope they have a fantastic visit
Beth
LisaAnn65

Post by LisaAnn65 »

Thanks Kate for these updates. Total joy, so cool. happy Easter to all. :) Liberty has it covered beautifully :)
One never knows till one tries
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Look at this proud girl... A proud dad must be behind that cam.... FANTASTIC!! Thanks Rick and Kate!! HAPPY EASTER!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Wylie has grown into a beautiful young lady with a warm smile that comes from the heart and radiates her kindness. Her dad has every right to be proud of her. Good luck Wylie at your performance, and give your dad a HUGE and warm hug. Make him proud once again and make him happy with your talent. Rick and Wylie, you both have a great, fantastic time in Boston, sharing each other's company, and always share happy family moments together. Thank you Rick for sending us this lovely picture of your beloved daughter, and for sharing with us your excitement. Wishing her every success, and HAPPY EASTER to Rick and Wylie.
Also, a big thank you to Kate, for this latest update, along with my wishes for HAPPY EASTER, and of course wishing everyone here, my RDA family, a HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Kate for completing the Stargate photo gallery. So many wonderful pictures. Every single one is very special. We appreciate it a lot for your time and effort.
CMac

Post by CMac »

Ha ha! I love his latest picture! :lol: As messy as his hair is there, though, doesn't it always seem wind-blown? ;) My hair is much longer, of course, but when I was a kid I would leave it all tangled and wind-blown when I went outside to play. It used to exasperate my mom. She'd say, "Why don't you brush your hair?" I'm getting that same kind of vibe with his hair. :lol:

I actually think he looks pretty good in that picture though, despite the wild hair. He looks healthy, and is that a hint of stubble I see on his chin? :oops: I'm also loving the jackets he's been wearing lately. They look so good on him!

Thanks again Kate for the wonderful updates. They're well appreciated. :D