Thank you, Kate

Jo56

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Jo56 »

You have a little arrow on the right of the screen ;) Click on it.
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
LoriSolano

Post by LoriSolano »

Got it...thanks!!!
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Welcome ;)
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, for posting Rick’s latest update. We appreciate your taking time to update, and Rick taking the time to let us know what he’s been doing. It sounds like Wylie and her sister had a fun time in the pool. :D

Like Rick and his brother, we spent Memorial Day remembering those who served and are now gone.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you kate for giving us this new note from rick and thank you rick for the new note i agree dogs are great companions :D
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

Thank you Kate for the update. I hope his health does improve again and he can get rid of some if not all the pain. great that he has so much fun and friendship with Andy.
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Oh, thank you, Kate and Rick for the update. So sorry Rick is experiencing the pain that has dogged him for years but glad he is swimming and eating well! And also happy that Wylie is nearby and is writing plays! Love the relationship Rick has with the aging Andy, his best friend ever. What a love Andy is! Thanks so very much for this news and God bless you, Rick. You have my prayers for a lessening of the pain. Hope the new treatment helps.
B
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you for the note, Rick, and thank you, Kate, for posting.

Sorry to hear Rick is once again dealing with pain issues. Chronic pain is the very devil. I hope the new treatment helps alleviate the worst of it. It sounds like he’s doing what he should, swimming and healthy eating, and being Andy’s best buddy. Life can be good, even if we’re dealing with its curves.

I bet Wylie’s plays are awesome. Can’t wait to hear how the music selection turns out. I hope Rick lets us know!

Hoping you are well, too, Kate. Be safe.
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by tvero80 »

A bittersweet note from Rick (with Wylie , Andy and pain ). Thank you for checking in , Rick . We really appreciate the thought .
And thank you for posting here , Kate !
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Loved reading your update, Rick! And, thank you, Kate for posting it! Andy sounded like she is getting old, Rick; however, my dog was 112 when she died. So, hopefully, you'll have many more years of devotion, give or take! Take care and keep swimming, which is the best exercise, bar none! I'm hoping Wylie stays inspired!. Love you all :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"