Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Rick and Kate for sending and posting this new note . I hope this means Andy is feeling better .
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Whew... so happy to hear that all is well in Andersonville!

Many thanks to you Kate for getting the latest scoop and to Rick for throwing us a bone :P
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate !

Post by tvero80 »

What an intrusive friend ! (on the selfie :D ) Thank you Rick for this new pic and note and thank you Kate for posting them ! Glad to know that he can bear this seclusion well .Happy Easter to you (all) !
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate!

Post by lesliekretchmar »

So, social distancing became a little too much for you Rick? Whatever guidelines you follow, make them work for you and stay safe and healthy!! :heart: :heart: You, too, Kate! Take care and thank you for posting!! :heart: :P
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate !

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for sharing this new note and checking in , Rick ! How can we cope ? Well, we have to and we were told that when the seclusion ends we will have to live with the virus for a long time ( frightening !) ...wish we could see your "lovely backyard , overlooking a glorious Pacific Ocean" too :

Just imagining you and Andy there ... ( I didn't get it ... does he mean he can't sleep ?)
Thank you Kate for posting this note !
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you kate for giving us ricks new note and thank you rick for your update :D

and V i think it was a joke he loves his nap time :lol: all though he did once say he was a night owl but i'd say a joke ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Rick, for your latest "Sheltering in place" - venting - note! So glad you have the beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean out your back door!

I'm with you on the sleep project - sometimes even at night I do that too.....but naps are so lovely as well.

During this enforced "down time", I and some others have discovered the fun of COLORING again.....using pictures that Judith Krug (JK) has developed from photos here. This is great fun. You should try it.

Here is just one sample of what I have done but others are participating too and enjoying it very much. Join in!

The blank pictures are in the PHOTOS topic - THE RDA COLORING BOOK thread - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=637

The finished artwork is in the same topic - PHOTOS - and in the thread: COLORING RDA FUN - viewtopic.php?f=6&p=56306#p56306

And thanks for the note, for caring, and for letting us "vent". And thank you, Kate, for posting it.
B
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, for posting, and Thank You, Rick, for your update, er, vent.

I haven’t particularly been working on a sleep project, but I have noticed my body is returning to it’s pre-alarm clock sleep schedule - late nights, early mornings (except when they aren’t), and an afternoon snooze or two.

Bentley, my mini-schnauzer, is keeping me company. Sleeping is an art form for him. I can always count on him for some heavy duty snoring, too.

I’ve also been doing a lot of reading, playing a little very rusty piano (poor Bentley), and doing a few other odds and ends. So far I’ve avoided cleaning out closets or baking bread. Cake, however, has happened.

Stay safe everyone!
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

These are weird times. Nothing's open and everyone is stuck inside. But there is one important less we can all learn from this... Don't let your brother cut your hair!
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate!

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Dear Rick! Thanks for the update on 4/20/20! I thought it was hilarious :lol: :P (Sorry)! But I am glad you know how to use "sheltering at home" time wisely :lol: I'm extremely busy following the news (how covid-19 is not a flu but a virus, how Trump is recommending treatments when he isn't a doctor and knew about the virus for 2 months before declaring a state of emergency), the distressing number of cases and deaths, but I am making a quilt with appliqued poppies all over it which should take me as long as most of the sheltering lasts, and I am walking >greater than 2 miles/day in the neighborhood (ever since the arboretum closed because people weren't "safe distancing" :roll: ), and i'm wearing a homemade mask when out and even sometimes when I open the front door or am paid a visit by my sons (who insist that we be masked :roll: ). Please continue protecting yourself and catching up on your rest (you still need it after all of the stunts, series, movies and conventions you've done!) :heart: :heart: :heart:
Dear Kate! Thanks so much for posting. Please take care of yourself, and same to your loved ones!!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"