Thank you, Kate

Annelies

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:16 pm
Annelies wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:05 pm Thank you Kate for the message, and he had to start to read and that was just the mail.. to bad we cant see his face when the box arrives and the late cards after that🤭
Do you think he could send a pic to immortalize that moment , Lies ? It would be great ! :D
Whahaha, that would be awesome
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate, for communicating with RDA in the early morning hours and for posting his message.

Thank you, Rick, for sending your fans and fanettes your wonderful, sweet, and funny note.

Can't wait to know you have actually received - and - after a bit of time - have READ all the notes/cards/emails/other that will get to you soon.

Love and hugs to you from this fanette. :D :oops: :D
B
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

THANK YOU KATE FOR SENDING US RDA'S LOVELY MESSAGE AND THANK YOU RICK FOR YOUR NOTE :D :D :D
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

On Iconic Cool facebook page for RDA's 70th :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate !!!

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you, Kate for the update ! ( second note from Rick ) . Wonder who attended this surprise party in Beverly Hills . The Man hasn't been forgotten ! Very nice thought !
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

What a blast and fantastic surprise!!! Just as he deserves❤
Lots of love,

Lies

lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Rick and Kate, for sharing your birthday surprise, Rick! Great fun, and some of the recognition you will always deserve! I hope the box that was sent to you has arrived...:heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:26 pm I hope the box that was sent to you has arrived...:heart:
We know that :
KateR wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:43 am The package was delivered to his door at 10:52am this morning.

Of course I have no idea when he will actually open the door.

Kate
The next steps are please , Mr Anderson find the box, please open the box , please read the cards and book and… PLEASE react... it will make us fans so happy if you do.

AND once again I would like to thank Kate . Thanks to you , we , fans , can feel close to RDA having the opportunity to send cards, emails for his birthday but in a very respectful way , which I'm sure he appreciates . THANK YOU , KATE for being the link between Rick and his fans !
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

I wonder how long it will take him to go thru all those cards, regards, emails & donation cards. He made need a few days, lol.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:D :lol: Great update . Thank you , Andy ! Seems Andy has her master's sense of humor :D :lol: