bftlovesRDA

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, I received the email notification.
B
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Hi Kate, I did not receive you mail....just checked my postbox...it is nothing here, also not in the spam file, although your mails never were recognized as spam.

So - speaking for me - it would be nice if you could send your mail again.

Btw...thanks for your neverending work on your fabulous website. I still love it although I recently have had not much time to visit, but it's still in my favourite list and from time to time I come here and visit. :roll:

Many greetings from over the ocean..

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Well, that's very peculiar. I haven't had much of a response.

Something is definitely different with the mailing list since that last upgrade - I tried to log in to see if I could see any changes, and each time I would click on something it would throw me back out and make me sign in again. :roll:

I don't know if I need to re-send, since some people did seem to get it. I guess I'll just send both when I finish the next batch of videos in a few days.

Kate
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

KateR wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:06 pm Well, that's very peculiar. I haven't had much of a response.

Something is definitely different with the mailing list since that last upgrade - I tried to log in to see if I could see any changes, and each time I would click on something it would throw me back out and make me sign in again. :roll:

I don't know if I need to re-send, since some people did seem to get it. I guess I'll just send both when I finish the next batch of videos in a few days.

Kate
I couldn't log in before the update, it was always a page without content. Only now could I access it and register for it :D
I hope it worked, at least I got a confirmation for the registration.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

JackGywer wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:23 pm I couldn't log in before the update, it was always a page without content. Only now could I access it and register for it :D
I noticed your registration. So now you are on the list - I just don't know if you will actually receive anything if the list isn't sending!

Frankly, I thought the mailing list was the thing LEAST likely to be impacted by the update. :roll:

But at least you can always check the What's New box. 8-)

Kate
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

KateR wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:40 pm
JackGywer wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:23 pm I couldn't log in before the update, it was always a page without content. Only now could I access it and register for it :D
I noticed your registration. So now you are on the list - I just don't know if you will actually receive anything if the list isn't sending!

Frankly, I thought the mailing list was the thing LEAST likely to be impacted by the update. :roll:

But at least you can always check the What's New box. 8-)

Kate
It was worth a try.😅😁
Hope dies last 😎

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Hi, Kate.
I never received your update mail. I always check the updates in the website but if you can send me back your email, it would be nice if it doesn't take you too much time.
Thanks a lot for all your heavy work on this website, still full of interesting things and subjects!
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Kate, I did not get any email. But I'm not sure that I'm on the list. But love the update.
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

I also did not receive an email.
But that said, I did see the video gallery had new videos.

Thank you, Kate, for sharing Rick’s latest note. Really hate to hear his back, neck and knees are giving him such problems. Sounds like he’s once again (or still) dealing with some serious pain. I’m just now getting around again after dealing with some back and neck problems, too, so I can really sympathize. Sending him positive energy and hoping he gets some relief.

But his heart isn’t hurting. Wylie and Andy are letting him know he’s loved. That’s got to help him feel better.

So, Rick, glad to hear you are hanging in there. Hoping you get the best daughter-hugs and doggie snuggles there are.
lioninlove

Post by lioninlove »

I normally got the "Updates" email twice, but this time I received nothing.