Thank you, Kate

cmbj67

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by cmbj67 »

A huge THANK YOU Kate for the QTF pictures. I'm happy you were there, and he's so beautiful in red :D
Claudia
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Thanks for the updates, Kate!
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU KATE for the latest updates, the final pictures from QTF and the release of the LEGEND on DVD. This is GREAT NEWS. And the release date on January 5, sounds more than wonderful. It couldn't have been on a better date. Just a few days before Rick's birthday. What a lovely present on his special day. I bet Rick must be very happy on the announcement. We all know that Legend was his personal favorite TV show, among all his other TV series, and something that the fans have been waiting for a long time. So, all the efforts and the waiting were worthwhile. BIG THANKS to all these people, especially the fans, who have worked hard and supported the idea of getting Legend on DVD. And THANK YOU RICK for giving us the pleasure to enjoy another of your brilliant work.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:THANK YOU KATE for the latest updates, the final pictures from QTF and the release of the LEGEND on DVD. This is GREAT NEWS. And the release date on January 5, sounds more than wonderful. It couldn't have been on a better date. Just a few days before Rick's birthday. What a lovely present on his special day. I bet Rick must be very happy on the announcement. We all know that Legend was his personal favorite TV show, among all his other TV series, and something that the fans have been waiting for a long time. So, all the efforts and the waiting were worthwhile. BIG THANKS to all these people, especially the fans, who have worked hard and supported the idea of getting Legend on DVD. And THANK YOU RICK for giving us the pleasure to enjoy another of your brilliant work.
Well said Nicole... I don't find better words to express feelings !!
The release date on January 5 is "wouahh", just one day after my Birthday... One DVD to me is needed of course!!!! ;)
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

Thank you Kate for the information transmitted about Daisy. :cry:
All my condolences to Richard Dean Anderson. The loss of a pet is a time of great sadness.
No doubt that Richard Dean Anderson and Andy will comfort each other. The love of an animal is always loyal.

In the past, I also lost dogs (cowardly abandoned by my parents). :twisted: :cry:
It traumatized me a lot at the time (afraid to attach myself to a new pet).
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I don't know what to say ,Kate.Daisy passed away. Poor Rick,and poor Andy.
And this afternoon, Philippa and I were sending pictures of dogs in the say what section...when Philippa sees/reads that... sadly premonitory...
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate to this unfortunately sad information.

I'm really saddened by the death of Daisy... :(
She was a love for Richard as Andy and Whiskey as well... I hope Richard and Wylie will find comfort together and with Andy...

My thoughts are with you Richard...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

It's so sad to read of the loss of Daisy, RDA's beloved dog. What a heartache! Thank you Kate, for posting this information even though it tugs on the heartstrings and makes us very sad for him. Sympathies and condolences go out to Richard, to Wylie, and to Andy who has lost her "sister". Losing a beloved dog is one of the most traumatic things to go through. Sorry to read this news. :( :( :(
B
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

I am so sorry. :cry:
Silvia
yolie

Post by yolie »

Want to send my deepest condolences to Rick and Wylie for their loss of
Daisy and know Andy will be helped by Rick and Wylie too. Our pets become
our family and I too have sufferred the loss of my cats and dogs from old age and
disease. So sad for their loss, Yol