Thank you, Kate

Caty

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Caty »

And again: Thank you Kate and Rick for Ricks latest "late" message :lol: :lol:

His words were so kind and friendly, he really enjoyed the "Homecoming" very much.
Although it was a month ago, it's nice that he send his message anyway.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Oh Kate... Very lovely message from Richard !! Thank you thank you :D :D

Don't worry Richard, we LIKE to be waiting of you .
And when I went in Vancouver, it was toward to see you.
And I spent one of the better moments of the life because you were there !!! marvelously there!!! unforgettably there !!! :oops: :oops:
Last edited by frenchwriter on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Kate and Rick!! :lol:
Yes, there are many wild patient loyalists.. you're worth it ;) hope I will be that lucky someday, till that day I'm blessed with everything and everyone on this forum..
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so very much Kate and Rick for this lovely and sweet message. Once again he expressed his gratitude to his fans for being so patient for him. He's worth all the waiting in the world. He's the sweetest guy and most adorable man ever. He always appreciates his fans and acknowledges the importance of those few moments he gets to spend with them, and to make them feel special. And for that, and a lot more, we WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM AND TREASURE HIM IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER.
yolie

Post by yolie »

Enjoyed reading all the letters of kindnesss to Rick. He is indeed worth the wait. I personally met him
twice back at gatecon 2008. He is indeed a kind soul and really loves to meet everyone and tries to give
them time alotted too. That's why I enjoy this forum to share and see others sharing their magic moments
with him. Thanks to Kate for all your hard work to keep us informed and keeping this site online. ;) :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate, and Rick, for the latest note. Loved reading it. Rick, we LOVE YOU and while I have not been to a convention yet to meet you, I know that all of the people there would tell you the wait was worth all the difficulties standing in line causes. Thank you for your kind consideration of your fans. One day, I would like to be one of these fans standing in line waiting to see you in person. Til then, it is wonderful to read your note about your Gatecon experience and to read the reports from others who were privileged to be there with you.
B
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

Thank you Kate and Rick for the latest update. I enjoyed it.
Why do we do all this? Rick you're worth it.
Because you are so friendly, attentive and have a nice word and a charming smile. In short, because we love and adore you.
Silvia
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Many thanks Kate and Rick for the latest updates! It's been quite a while since Gatecon. But I'm so glad he sent the message anyway.
Better late then never! :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate and Rick, for the latest note - on November 18....at the LA airport....on his way to Boston to see Wylie in a new play. How wonderful that she is featured in that play since (as you say) it is very unusual for a Freshman to be in a play in their first year. Then, he comes back to LA and then on to France. WHEW - gotta be tiring. TAKE CARE, RICK, and get some rest when you can. All the fans in France will be so glad to see you and to give you a hug and big smiles! THANK YOU for your dedication to your fans! :D :D :D
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Those trafficlights :D red heart for visiting Wylie, orange for France?????

Have a nice weekend Rick with lots of hugs warmth and love in France..And what a proud father you must be!!
Lots of love,

Lies