Thank you, Kate

rjas441

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by rjas441 »

B,
Thank you very much. I just hope my future tests on the 30th, 2nd & 3rd aren't cancelled. I do love having the little kitten to take my mind off some of it.

Jenn
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

rjas441 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:36 am B,
Thank you very much. I just hope my future tests on the 30th, 2nd & 3rd aren't cancelled. I do love having the little kitten to take my mind off some of it.

Jenn
Oh, I hope they aren't cancelled too. Will pray for that. God bless!
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I've been getting a lot of messages asking if RDA is okay.

Of course, I've been wondering that, too, and I've been trying to reach him for weeks with no success.

Tonight he sent a quick message that wasn't a response or an update (it was rather a question about an earlier message), but he made no mention of health concerns, so for now at least he does not seem to be at risk.

I will post something on the site tomorrow, but for now I'm waiting to see if he sends anything more or offers anything that I can post as an update.

Just to let you know...

Kate
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you kate i was wondering that myself good to know he is OK your hard work is always appreciated :D :D :D
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Kate,
Could you ask about Andy. I know she wasn't feeling well. Thanks so much.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you , Kate , I was about to ask if you had news . This stay- at- home order can be very difficult to bear specially for people who live in a flat . But he has a big house and a garden .. . I hope he's ok . And that Andy is feeling better .
But the epidemic is spreading fast in the US , isn't it ? He must be worried about Wylie and all the members of his extended family .
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, Sometimes RDA reminds of that family member of which (whom?) you say “no news is good news”, but when you finally hear from them you find out all sorts of things have been going on.
We hope he’s well, and just being his usual in contact not in contact self, that Andy has overcome her health issues, and that Wylie and the rest of his family are all well, too.
Hope you are well, too, Kate. Be safe.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

rjas441 wrote: Kate,
Could you ask about Andy. I know she wasn't feeling well. Thanks so much.
Of course I can. I HAVE been asking. For weeks. About Andy, and Wylie, and RDA. That doesn't mean he will answer.

Kate
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thank you. I'm nursing 4 bottle babies & they made me think of Andy. You're very sweet to try to keep us updated.
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Thank you, Kate for the update. I would say that seeing what Wylie posted today on her instagram ( a game- https://www.instagram.com/p/B-QLosXDjhV/) everything and everybody seem to be ok. Otherwise, she wouldn't seem so "carefree" but it's only my advice. Just take it for what it is :)
Good night from France.
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56