Thank you, Kate

frenchwriter

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by frenchwriter »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Little Richard and his passion of the Formula 1 racing ...
A real happy little kid !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your joy is the good therapeutic... :D

Thank for sharing... :D :D
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Kate for the latest message from our sweetheart. He sounds very enthusiastic and happy for the beginning of the F1 racing season. It is so nice that he enjoys the sport among others, which gives him joy, energy and passion. He always liked speed and he gets very excited. Thank you Rick for sharing your excitement with us.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:13 pm Thank you so much Kate for the latest message from our sweetheart. He sounds very enthusiastic and happy for the beginning of the F1 racing season. It is so nice that he enjoys the sport among others, which gives him joy, energy and passion. He always liked speed and he gets very excited. Thank you Rick for sharing your excitement with us.
Ditto's to what NIcole just said., Thank you, Kate, for posting Rick's note and thank you, Rick, for sharing your enthusiasm for the Formula 1 Racing season. Makes me think back to the times when you raced cars yourself. Glad you still enjoy the sport.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for posting Rick's note about his therapeutic sport ...
Elo250GTO wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:05 am Forza ferrari ! Forza Seb and Kimi ! You CAN do it guys Come on. Next year I'll go to the monaco , the french and the german GP 👊🏻
Well , I know two happy people today ! Sebastian Vettel ( RDA's favorite F1 driver ) has won the Australian Grand Prix !

Mac/RDA/Seb Vettel :Yeah ! I beat Lewis Hamilton . Great car and I used a trick to slow him down .

Must have had a knock on the head again ...
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:05 am Thank you Kate for posting Rick's note about his therapeutic sport ...
Elo250GTO wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:05 am Forza ferrari ! Forza Seb and Kimi ! You CAN do it guys Come on. Next year I'll go to the monaco , the french and the german GP 👊🏻
Well , I know two happy people today ! Sebastian Vettel ( RDA's favorite F1 driver ) has won the Australian Grand Prix !

Mac/RDA/Seb Vettel :Yeah ! I beat Lewis Hamilton . Great car and I used a trick to slow him down .

Must have had a knock on the head again ...
:lol: :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for sharing Rick's latest note and photo of a really beautiful spot in the background ( the foreground is very interesting too ;) ) .When I read this note I can't help thinking (again ) : Why doesn't he write a book with you ???
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate and Richard for sharing. Happy to see Richard's health is better... Road trip near the Pacific and his beautiful landscapes is fantastic ! Oh, What I would give to be with him !! ;) ;) :oops: :oops: :oops:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:40 am Thank you Kate for sharing Rick's latest note and photo of a really beautiful spot in the background ( the foreground is very interesting too ;) ) .When I read this note I can't help thinking (again ) : Why doesn't he write a book with you ???
(Thanks V and frenchwriter for taking the time to write Kate and Rick a "thank you" for this latest note from him. I would have missed it except for your kind thank you's. And, V, totally agree with your comments.....the view is beautiful in the photo = both of the gorgeous landscape and ocean in the background and the gorgeous man in in the foreground. And a book by Rick and Kate would be fantastic!) So, I echo your comments.....thanks to all. :D :D :D
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

To me it looks like an older picture. He sent it late last night, so clearly it wasn't taken "in the moment," but I wasn't sure if he was currently on the road or recalling past trips. I wrote back to ask, but he hasn't answered yet. (You see why I'm never really sure when his message is "complete"?)

His verb tense is vague enough as to be unclear, so I had to make my wording equally vague. Either way, it's a beautiful shot of a special place he seems to visit regularly. :)

Kate
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I had interpreted that as if he were reminiscing.
A beautiful picture of a breathtaking patch of earth! Love the picture, even if it is an older one.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.