Thank you, Kate

uniquelyjas

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by uniquelyjas »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:26 pm uniquelyjas - WELCOME!

Glad you are here.

Also, glad you love RDA in MacGyver. I watched that show in the 80's also (shows how old we are... :D :D :D ) and I also purchased all the DVD's for MacGyver. But when I moved last year, I lost all of my DVD's. I have re-purchased the Stargate ones so far and am thinking about spending the money to re-purchase the MacGyver seasons as well.

I only discovered Stargate a few years ago and now absolutely LOVE it because I love RDA in it so much. I don't like Science Fiction. But the stories in Stargate are so good, I just ignore the SciFi parts and concentrate on the great interaction between the main characters, especially between Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter (RDA and Amanda Tapping) but also among all six of the main characters - Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, General Hammond, and Janet the doctor. That interaction absolutely makes Stargate one of THE BEST series ever on TV. If you enjoy watching RDA in MacGyver, I would encourage you to find a way to watch a bit of Stargate. Maybe purchase just ONE season of Stargate (they cost about nine dollars from Amazon)......and see if you get hooked....as I was.

I still absolutely LOVE and ADORE RDA as MacGyver but I also LOVE and ADORE him as Jack O'Neill. He is so handsome and funny in Stargate. One day, I hope you will discover him in that too.

(Sorry for being pushy - just hoping you won't miss out on something really good).

And WELCOME again. Hope to see you posting around the forum.
Thank you for the warm welcome! And you're not being pushy! I'm sure I will find my way to Stargate soon!!
gone_fishing

Post by gone_fishing »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:50 pm Two newbies ! The more the merrier ! Welcome on board gone_fishing and uniquelyjas !
Thank you :D
Laugh,Love and be a little crazy. :lol:
gone_fishing

Post by gone_fishing »

Irina wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:19 pm Welcome in our family gone_fishing and uniquelyjas! :D
Thank you :D
Laugh,Love and be a little crazy. :lol:
Irina

Post by Irina »

Thank you very much, Kate for the note from Richard!
I know that I can not say those words that all the fans can say ... Their feelings and emotions ...
"We love you very much, Rick. We will definitely meet!"
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thank you, Kate, for Rick's message.
Irina wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:25 pm Thank you very much, Kate for the note from Richard!
I know that I can not say those words that all the fans can say ... Their feelings and emotions ...
"We love you very much, Rick. We will definitely meet!"
That's what I try to tell myself since that devastating news, the only thoughts that keeps me up ...

Someday, somewhere we will meet.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
ber.eire

Post by ber.eire »

I wanna say thank you as well - on the one hand for passing on the news concerning fedcon and other stuff, on the other hand for this website in general. I've been visiting this website for years and it is just amazing what can be found here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

And no, we won't give up and we will meet him one day 8-)
MacGyver85

Post by MacGyver85 »

So I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but since it says in the topic title what I am going to say, I hope it is!

THANK YOU, KATE!

I really mean that. I just wanted to say thank you for the years of hard work you have put into this website, what with gathering all the tons of pictures, interviews, videos, and providing communication between us fans and RDA. It is fantastic to know that if I have a question I can quite possibly find the answer here! You have done just a fantastic, amazing job.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Kate for the latest notes from Rick. I can understand the way he felt too, as he explained himself in his message, over the cancellation of his appearance in the con. But certainly it's not his fault. We thank you Rick for sharing your thoughts and your feelings with your fans, and we will always love you, appreciate you and respect you for who you are. A wonderful, loving, caring person. And thank you Rick for the lovely selfie and the cute Easter bunny.
Irina

Post by Irina »

Though late, I want to say - "Thank you very much" Kate, for a note from Richard. (It's was an Irish greeting in keeping with the holiday - ST. PATRICK'S Day) 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏💚💚💚💚
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you for the notes and picture Rick and Kate!! :D
Lots of love,

Lies