Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

Great news indeed .Too bad I'm not going to Italy next month ...
Since he's asking :as Caty said Tuscany is very beautiful (Florence ,Pisa ,Siena,little villages like Lucca), or further down the Amalfi coast , Herculanum and Pompei , Capri .
Venice seems to be very far from Rome , still, it's worth visiting (or revisiting).
These are the only places I have been to ( apart from Sicily but it's too far from Rome) so there are obviously others but unfortunately I don't know them .
As for transport, trains from Rome to other cities ( buses may be a good idea for short trips ) ? And a convertible car for remote places such as the Amalfi coast and villages of Tuscany. ;) ( kidding, in fact no...I'm not kidding ,would be great).
CMac

Post by CMac »

PamK1950 wrote:
CMac wrote:I'm sure he had his reasons for not wanting to participate in the reboot beyond what he told us, but we won't know unless he chooses to elaborate. For now, it's all speculation. Maybe because he didn't think it would be enjoyable to revisit old material, spun in a new way?

Or, could it possibly be because he's enjoying retirement and the freedom to travel to Italy? {quote}

Or could it really just be for the reasons he stated in the note?. :D :D :D
Well of course that may be his only reason, which is a fabulous one. I was just responding to people who were wondering if there was a greater motive, here.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Poor guy!!! Lifesaver but boy I hope he will recover soon!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

CMac wrote:
PamK1950 wrote:
CMac wrote:I'm sure he had his reasons for not wanting to participate in the reboot beyond what he told us, but we won't know unless he chooses to elaborate. For now, it's all speculation. Maybe because he didn't think it would be enjoyable to revisit old material, spun in a new way?

Or, could it possibly be because he's enjoying retirement and the freedom to travel to Italy? {quote}

Or could it really just be for the reasons he stated in the note?. :D :D :D
Well of course that may be his only reason, which is a fabulous one. I was just responding to people who were wondering if there was a greater motive, here.
I was just joking around. I've learned that when it comes to RDA it's best not to try to analyze or read anything into some of his some of his comments.
If you can't say anything nice.....

CMac

Post by CMac »

I just read about his injury--ouch! Poor guy! As if his back and knees weren't causing him enough grief, now there's this. :( I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I hope he heals before his trip to Italy so that he can enjoy it to the fullest. :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate, for providing a way for us to send fan mail to RDA to wish him a speedy recovery from his injuries! I hope many will use the CONTACT/FAN MAIL option (on the home page) to do just that!

I know we all wish so much for him that he will recover soon....I just hope we will all express this wish through your great option of fan mail.
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I already send a message through with the Rubber Ducky...Hope it doesn't make him laugh....That would hurt I guess.......Thanks Kate!! ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Thank you, Kate, for providing a way for us to send fan mail to RDA to wish him a speedy recovery from his injuries! I hope many will use the CONTACT/FAN MAIL option (on the home page) to do just that!

I know we all wish so much for him that he will recover soon....I just hope we will all express this wish through your great option of fan mail.
You know, even though there are several thousand people on the "Updates" mailing list (and a few thousand more who visit without being on the list), I rarely get much of a reaction when I send out the average announcement of new updates. I was honestly starting to wonder if people were still coming to the site, although the statistics indicate that they are.

But... send out a message about RDA being hurt, and people are coming out of the woodwork to wish him well. :)

So people really are visiting, even if they are often lurking. And it will give him a smile to know how many healing thoughts are being sent his way.

Mind you, I don't know how often he checks the fan mail messages, but I'll remind him that there's been a recent explosion of good wishes, which may give him something to do while he's at home recuperating. :)

Kate
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote:
bftlovesRDA wrote:Thank you, Kate, for providing a way for us to send fan mail to RDA to wish him a speedy recovery from his injuries! I hope many will use the CONTACT/FAN MAIL option (on the home page) to do just that!

You know, even though there are several thousand people on the "Updates" mailing list (and a few thousand more who visit without being on the list), I rarely get much of a reaction when I send out the average announcement of new updates. I was honestly starting to wonder if people were still coming to the site, although the statistics indicate that they are.

But... send out a message about RDA being hurt, and people are coming out of the woodwork to wish him well. :)

So people really are visiting, even if they are often lurking. And it will give him a smile to know how many healing thoughts are being sent his way.

Mind you, I don't know how often he checks the fan mail messages, but I'll remind him that there's been a recent explosion of good wishes, which may give him something to do while he's at home recuperating. :)

Kate
Oh Kate, don't worried about this reaction from fans. I'm sure people come to the site and read all new updates... I think there are always some reaction from people, in a lot of topics (of course, his health is important for fans, perhaps because we are women in majority ;) ;) ).
But this reaction from all fans ( the "wild loyalists" and those who come less to discuss on this forum) prove we are here on your wonderful website indispensable!
THANK YOU KATE ...
LOVE
LadyAmmonet 13

Post by LadyAmmonet 13 »

Thank you Kate for all that you do keeping us (his fan's) up to date. People still come here, never worry about that.