Thank you, Kate

Caty

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Caty »

Thank you for the updates, Kate :D

It's good to read how he enjoys his trip to New Zealand.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU KATE for the latest updates and the fantastic pictures. He looks really great and I believe he really enjoys it there, either he's at the beach or he goes shopping. And thank you Quantas for making our man's trip a lot easier and more comfortable. That was good to know that he had a well-rested long flight, hopefully without pain.
And THANK YOU RICK for sending us your thoughts and we truly want you to have the best of time during your staying there .
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thanks again for the updates, Kate!! ;) :D
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Ahem did anyone else get the "come 'ere" when he hugged Heather at the end? ;) ;)
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

It's nice to read all words from Richard.
Unfortunately for me : I don't all understood :(
Sometimes, his way of speaking, his "wordplay" are "bones" for me.

But anyway, is a sunlight to have a news from him... He's spending good moments in NZ, is just the more important to know.
In France, we are with 12 hours to late on NZ (his day is our French night and his night is our French day !).
I like his words : "young Kate" " my friend Kate". It's so adorable, this relationship between Kate and Richard is funny and friendly
All photos close to the ocean... I love them very much...

Thank you very much marvelous KATE for all sharing
Thank you very much adorable Richard to think of us so far away...
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

frenchwriter wrote:It's nice to read all words from Richard.
Unfortunately for me : I don't all understood :(
Sometimes, his way of speaking, his "wordplay" are "bones" for me.

But anyway, is a sunlight to have a news from him... He's spending good moments in NZ, is just the more important to know.
In France, we are with 12 hours to late on NZ (his day is our French night and his night is our French day !).
I like his words : "young Kate" " my friend Kate". It's so adorable, this relationship between Kate and Richard is funny and friendly
All photos close to the ocean... I love them very much...

Thank you very much marvelous KATE for all sharing
Thank you very much adorable Richard to think of us so far away...
I can understand you. The same thing happened to me. My school English is thirty years ago. I understand half of everything, but I am pleased to see that he enjoys Zealand.
The friendship between Kate and RDA is adorable. I agree. A photo of them after so many years would be nice. At some point in the future. ;)
Silvia
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

silvia1970 wrote:The friendship between Kate and RDA is adorable. I agree. A photo of them after so many years would be nice. At some point in the future. ;)
I've never felt the need to promote myself or my connection to RDA. I'm happy to remain in the background. But I'll tell you a funny story...

I have plenty of pictures of the two of us together. We first met in 1990, and we usually managed to meet up every year or two since then. Although our pictures don't show up online, I would often include some in Christmas cards with my travel or yearly updates to family and friends. After years of this, one Christmas my brother wrote back, "It's like watching a married couple slowly age together."

Funny, I don't feel any older, but the pictures tell the tale!

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote:
silvia1970 wrote:The friendship between Kate and RDA is adorable. I agree. A photo of them after so many years would be nice. At some point in the future. ;)
I've never felt the need to promote myself or my connection to RDA. I'm happy to remain in the background. But I'll tell you a funny story...

I have plenty of pictures of the two of us together. We first met in 1990, and we usually managed to meet up every year or two since then. Although our pictures don't show up online, I would often include some in Christmas cards with my travel or yearly updates to family and friends. After years of this, one Christmas my brother wrote back, "It's like watching a married couple slowly age together."

Kate
Nice story, Kate.Even if he never married ,you're the only girlfriend he stayed with for so long... ;) (I think).
Caty

Post by Caty »

KateR wrote: I've never felt the need to promote myself or my connection to RDA. I'm happy to remain in the background. But I'll tell you a funny story...

Kate
To me it feels really nice, to hear about your long lasting friendship. I'm sure for a celebrity like him it's quite difficult to find something like that.
Your friendship is close to a normal life and I'm sure it's very precious to him.

We all think of you as a lucky girl to have a friendship with Rick, but he is lucky, too, to have a friend like you. Thank you! :)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

KateR wrote:
silvia1970 wrote:...I have plenty of pictures of the two of us together. We first met in 1990, and we usually managed to meet up every year or two since then. Although our pictures don't show up online, I would often include some in Christmas cards with my travel or yearly updates to family and friends. After years of this, one Christmas my brother wrote back, "It's like watching a married couple slowly age together."
Kate
This could also come from my brother. :?
The main thing we are young at heart. Although photos show something else. Or the one or the other bone claims otherwise. :roll:
Silvia