Thank you, Kate

cmbj67

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by cmbj67 »

THANK YOU KATE for the good news, it makes me soooo happy to know he feels better and happy! :D :D :D

It looks like now it's just a matter of time before he can fix his back pain. Thanks for the update and for keeping the P.O. box.
Claudia
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thank you for the update, Kate! And so good news!

I'm so glad to read, that his condition is changing and this time for the better.
And so good news from Wylie.
That must be encouraging for him and we keep the cards coming, so he will have a lot to read over christmas. :D :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Great news, Kate!
I'm so relieved that he's starting to feel better!
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Thank you Kate for the update.
Those are some good news :D :D :D
I am so glad that he feels better :D :D :D :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
ergomac

Post by ergomac »

THANK YOU KATE fr the wonderful update
it is good to hear him so happy again the way he always should be
:D :mrgreen: :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate, for sharing the good news that things are looking better for him and for easing his back pain. And that Wylie was accepted into her choice of college! That is such a huge milestone. Glad he also has his dog there licking his face and that he is happy. So nice to read!

And I hope he doesn't sit at the computer until he is sure it won't hurt his back at all. We can all appreciate his wishes to thank the senders of the cards and letters - he doesn't need to thank us any more than he already has. It is always nice - wonderful - to hear from him. I just don't want him to aggravate his back condition in any way.

:cry: :D :cry: :roll: ;)
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

WONDERFUL THANK KATE !!!

A very good news from our beloved RICHARD!!!

Glad to read that he will be able to feel" alittle" better now...It's the sun for my day :D :D :D
And WELL DONE to Wylie !!! But it isn't a suprise, she's such excellent student and daughter...
She's the pride to her father... And it's a good medicine to his recovery too... ;)
They'll spend good holidays together, she will be able to cajole her dad... lucky daughter!!!!
Last edited by frenchwriter on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Kate for the wonderful news. Maybe a miracle is happening already. SO GLAD to read Rick's latest note and sense his happiness. Makes me happy to know he feels happy, and hopefully a lot better regarding the back pain. That's what we were all waiting for. Our wishes and prayers have been heard.
And so glad to hear that Wylie has been accepted to Emerson college. What a success for her dream comes true. I just love the way Rick is talking about her. Such a sweet and proud dad, and so sensitive. A tear of happiness was rolling on his face while hearing Wylie's news. What a lovely picture. I adore him. We're so proud and happy for you Wylie, and for you too Rick. Great to hear you're so overwhelmed with happiness and hope, and I'm sure you'll soon be able to get back on your feet and enjoy your life again. Wishing you that with all my heart.
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

Thank you Kate for this news.
I'm pleased that Richard Dean Anderson is feeling better. Physical pain often plays on moral. With this recovery, he will be better for the year-end holidays.
No doubt that Andy should be happy to find him in better shape.
Congratulations to Wylie Quinn Annarose Anderson. I wish every success in her projects.
All the best for the whole family at the end of the year. ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate .What would become of us without you? You are precious.