tvero80

Re: Fan Expo Dallas April 6 - 8, 2018

Post by tvero80 »

Found the q&a panel :D
https://youtu.be/ThY5Hmni43c
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you JK for posting these lovely pictures. Rick looks really great and in such a good shape.
Thank you so much V for posting the Q & A panel from Dallas event. Rick was once again fantastic and delightful. Great to see him smiling and in a good mood. And he definitely looked amazing and so cute. He's always so sweet with the audience. Totally adorable.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:40 pm Found the q&a panel :D
https://youtu.be/ThY5Hmni43c
Thanks so much, V, for posting the link to the Dallas Q&A panel. It was great. RDA looked and sounded so good! (Love his haircut.) Also, the audience sounded enthusiastic and were enjoying themselves. He talked about the Ground Hog Day episode - of Stargate at 12:52 of the panel - being when he got to kiss Sam/Amanda all day long (then he changed it to "Jack" got to kiss her all day). And he said this was one of his favorite episodes.....naturally.

But was that the Grace episode or what was it exactly? My mind is drawing a blank on a "ground hog day" episode. Probably just a brain fry on my part.... :? :roll: :?

Anyway, it was a very good Q&A. Thanks again, V.
B
ber.eire

Post by ber.eire »

Yep, thanks for the links!
I think he is referring to Window of Opportunity, because that's the episode where they have to relive the same day many, many times like Bill Murray did in the movie.
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

I love the q&a panel! Many thanks to the person who uploaded it!

It's so nice to see Rick like this! Happy and in a fantastic mood indeed!
He made many fun jokes and the questions were very interesting and varied, which is very pleasant.
He's so funny and cute :)
He looks terrific, and I love the haircut too!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

ber.eire wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:40 pm Yep, thanks for the links!
I think he is referring to Window of Opportunity, because that's the episode where they have to relive the same day many, many times like Bill Murray did in the movie.
OH - Window of Opportunity = of course. I just didn't see Bill Murray's movie so I did not know the reference. Thanks for that explanation!
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Juliette wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:44 pm I love the q&a panel! Many thanks to the person who uploaded it!

It's so nice to see Rick like this! Happy and in a fantastic mood indeed!
He made many fun jokes and the questions were very interesting and varied, which is very pleasant.
He's so funny and cute :)
He looks terrific, and I love the haircut too!
Agree = on all, Juliette. The questions were pretty good (for a change).....glad you like the haircut too!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:17 pm
He talked about the Ground Hog Day episode - of Stargate at 12:52 of the panel - being when he got to kiss Sam/Amanda all day long (then he changed it to "Jack" got to kiss her all day).
I remember him saying in a panel that when there was a kissing scene on the shows he played in , he often screwed it up so that there would be more takes ...and therefore more kissing .Why am I not surprised ? ;) :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:05 am
bftlovesRDA wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:17 pm
He talked about the Ground Hog Day episode - of Stargate at 12:52 of the panel - being when he got to kiss Sam/Amanda all day long (then he changed it to "Jack" got to kiss her all day).
I remember him saying in a panel that when there was a kissing scene on the shows he played in , he often screwed it up so that there would be more takes ...and therefore more kissing .Why am I not surprised ? ;) :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll:
B