Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

JackGywer

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson

Post by JackGywer »

JacksGirl1990 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:46 pm Judith,

What a heart touching, and very warm and loving video!!! Loved it!!!! You did a fantastic job!!! He will love it no doubt about it. 15 min is nothing when it comes to his fans. Heckit could have been an hour long video and he would have watched every second of it. Amazon g job dear! Thank you again for your hard work, and kind heart for giving us this opportunity to send our love in a different way rather than just a forum message. You rock girl!!!

Jen

Btw I probably read it wrong as I'm just waking up. But I want to say the first sentence may have a spelling error?
"You think just because today is your birthday, are you special?"
Typing it out it makes a little more sense but I would have probably phrased it like this:
"You think just because today is your birthday, you aren't really that special? Let us, your fans, prove you wrong"
Sorry if I stepped on any toes just wanted to toss in mg two cents. I still extremely, and very much loved the video!!! We don't deserve you Judith!!! Much love to you!!! ❤❤❤

Okay, I understand what you mean, but it's supposed to be some kind of joke. He should first believe that he is nothing special just because he has his birthday.
Until we tell him that he is always special.
It is sometimes difficult to translate sayings from German.
Especially when you consider that I did not understand English until about three years ago and I taught myself practically everything by reading.
I will be forgiven if something is not entirely correct ;)
But a friend from the States read it, she said it was all okay :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Dear Loyalists, I thank you with all my heart for your kind words and again for the great contributions that you have sent, because without them, it would not have come about.
It was so much fun, sometimes driving me crazy, if it did not work as it should and although it's not perfect, it's something we can be a little proud of.
It expresses our love for a amazing man
and I hope he will see it :D

J.K.
JacksGirl1990

Post by JacksGirl1990 »

Okay, I understand what you mean, but it's supposed to be some kind of joke. He should first believe that he is nothing special just because he has his birthday.
Until we tell him that he is always special.
It is sometimes difficult to translate sayings from German.
Especially when you consider that I did not understand English until about three years ago and I taught myself practically everything by reading.
I will be forgiven if something is not entirely correct ;)
But a friend from the States read it, she said it was all okay :D [/b]
Ah ok :) Sorry about that Judith. I didn't mean to step on any toes. I get what you're saying now on the intro. Guess I just needed to re-read it again. Your English is fantastic btw I didn't know you spoke German :) I tried learning it in middle school but just couldn't get the hang of it x_x Thank you again for the video I absolutely love it :) I can't wait till Rick gets to watch it. Did you email Kate with the link too? Maybe she can pass it along when the time comes :)
"Maybourne you're an idiot everyday of the week! Couldn't you take one day off?" - Sam
"YOU RAT BASTARD! I'M SO GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!" - Jack
"Are you kidding me? Teal'c is the deepest person I know!" - Daniel
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Dear Judith,
The video you made for Rick (and us) is GORGEOUS in so many ways, especially the love it shows! Thank you, a million, for doing it so beautifully!
Leslie
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I just LOOOOOOOOVE the clip Judith, Thank you for your FANTASTIC efforts again.. It makes the special day even more special!! And all of you for the fantastic messages and pictures, He deffinetely will be touched, hope not to embarrassed ;)
I will sign the guest book and copy it also ;)

I just donated trough the site.. Saw a beautiful card, thought, yes, what a beautiful cake..."In honour of your special day".... thought: that's perfect.. Made a note, send it through, looked again.........It was a wedding cake...Image
Sooooooo smart...going to check it triple next time...
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Judith for your amazing work. Your video is just perfect, couldn't have been better. It brightens even more this special day, January 23rd, sending through a beautiful message of love and respect for our special man. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful, team effort.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Annelies wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:57 pm I just LOOOOOOOOVE the clip Judith, Thank you for your FANTASTIC efforts again.. It makes the special day even more special!! And all of you for the fantastic messages and pictures, He deffinetely will be touched, hope not to embarrassed ;)
I will sign the guest book and copy it also ;)

I just donated trough the site.. Saw a beautiful card, thought, yes, what a beautiful cake..."In honour of your special day".... thought: that's perfect.. Made a note, send it through, looked again.........It was a wedding cake...Image
Sooooooo smart...going to check it triple next time...
I almost took the card too :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just realized it and decided to go with the cat.
I think there was nothing suitable for the birthday :shock: :roll: :?:

J.K.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Hi hi there wasn't that much indeed and I had all the other birthdaycards already.. I was so glad I saw the cake :lol: :lol: :lol: oops :D
Lots of love,

Lies