Paris Manga 2018

bftlovesRDA

Re: Paris Manga 2018

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Oh, Frenchwriter - thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful report about the Paris Manga experience. I loved every word of it - and you do not need to apologize for the prose - you did a fantastic job of writing. You conveyed the LOVE and ADMIRATION that all of Richard's fans have for him and you conveyed the reciprocal love that Richard has for his fans.

Thank you for all the details you provided. It made me feel as if I was there with you.

I will always be grateful for your wonderful account. Thank you again for writing and for posting this account. :D :D :D :D
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Frenchwriter thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!😍
Lots of love,

Lies

Irina

Post by Irina »

Oh, thank you very much for the amazing story Dominique !!! 💞 So great emotions!!!
You are doing a very noble job selling your book about Richard and donating money to charity!
This can only be done by having a kind and loving heart.
I think Mr. Anderson appreciates your deed very much.
I'll be glad if you can translate the book into English. I would gladly have bought it. :oops: :)
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you "bftlovesRDA","Irina" and "Annelies".

It was a great pleasure for me to write about Paris Manga.
Richard was adorable as you know... "a love" :oops: :oops:

I don't know if I'll able to see him again after that... But it was a fantastic day! I keep a beautiful remembering for a last meet... like a dream awake.
And my book is the most beautiful mission of my life... :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you again, frenchwriter, for your wonderful report of the Paris Manga event.

When your book is fully in English, please post here how we may find a way to get a copy of your book if that is possible.

What a fantastic memory you now have - one you will treasure forever and always.
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Dominique for your fantastic report. An amazing narration full of great emotions. It was a real pleasure and a great joy reading your story. I can understand your feelings. This wonderful man has captivated our hearts with his charm and his lovely personality. Those few minutes you got to spend with him, was enough to take you to heaven. It was magic and a unique experience that you will treasure forever. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story, and again congratulations on your great work with your book. I'm sure Rick is gonna love it, as we all will, when we'll get the chance to read it. Hope you have another unforgettable experience with Rick in the near future. It is certainly an experience of a life time.