MegaCon Orlando May 2017

richlgm

Re: MegaCon Orlando May 2017

Post by richlgm »

tvero80 wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 1:48 pm RDA's a great man but thanks for reminding us and sharing pics and impressions richlgm and Gabbie424 . :) Lucky you (and lucky mother too, Gabbie ;) ).But error on Google for me too Lies ...no ,you aren't alone ;) . :lol:
You are so welcome.
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thank you so much for your pics and reports from Orlando!
I'm so grateful, what would we do without you!

Thank you!!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
LexiW

Post by LexiW »

Great pics, I'm glad everyone had fun.
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Thanks for letting us know during the chat how your encounter with RDA went at Magacon Barbara. We all got to live vicariously through you.
Beth
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

You're welcome, Beth. I forgot to mention that RDA and my daughter (a racing fan) talked about how much they like Sebastian Vettel.
Barbara
adrainsmith

Post by adrainsmith »

This was my first time coming to MegaCon and I have to say I had so much fun!!

I didn't know what to expect coming here because it's not really what I'm used to doing but after a couple of friends insisting that I come, I cave in. MegaCon is really something you have to experience to understand. It's a community of amazing people who have a passion for art, for heroes, for TV, for pop culture, for everything and anything.
Irina

Post by Irina »

adrainsmith wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:18 am This was my first time coming to MegaCon and I have to say I had so much fun!!

I didn't know what to expect coming here because it's not really what I'm used to doing but after a couple of friends insisting that I come, I cave in. MegaCon is really something you have to experience to understand. It's a community of amazing people who have a passion for art, for heroes, for TV, for pop culture, for everything and anything.
Welcome, adrainsmith! We are glad to see you! :)
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")