RDA's Updates

tvero80

Re: RDA's Updates

Post by tvero80 »

"Impulse was my friend AND my Nemesis "
Beata wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:21 pm Well the way I interpret it is Poppy is his nemesis because she was running toward the pool and Rick thought she might drowned, which caused him to fall, break his arm, get a concussion, and a scratch on his face. Poor guy. Friend is self explanatory. The impulse was Rick running after Poppy.

love,
Beata
:shock: It suddenly struck me ! You were right all along , Beata !! :) It means In a pool ( pun ;) ) was my friend AND my Nemesis ! It makes sense now!!!! ( But why Impulse instead ? Probably because it's phonetically rather similar and as you said he didn't think twice , ran to help her and fell ! ) . I thought there was a connection between the caption and the pic but apparently there wasn't :)
That's the explanation ! (I think :? or he simply used predictive text / made a mistake when he wrote 'impulse'/ didn't check ;) ;) )
Beata

Post by Beata »

by tvero80 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 am

"Impulse was my friend AND my Nemesis "
Beata wrote: ↑Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 pm
Well the way I interpret it is Poppy is his nemesis because she was running toward the pool and Rick thought she might drowned, which caused him to fall, break his arm, get a concussion, and a scratch on his face. Poor guy. Friend is self explanatory. The impulse was Rick running after Poppy.

love,
Beata
:shock: It suddenly struck me ! You were right all along , Beata !! :) It means In a pool ( pun ;) ) was my friend AND my Nemesis ! It makes sense now!!!! ( But why Impulse instead ? Probably because it's phonetically rather similar and as you said he didn't think twice , ran to help her and fell ! ) . I thought there was a connection between the caption and the pic but apparently there wasn't :)
That's the explanation ! (I think :? or he simply used predictive text / made a mistake when he wrote 'impulse'/ didn't check ;) ;) )
I am glad it made sense to you.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Re: RDA's Updates !

Post by tvero80 »

Just read RDA's latest notes . Can I be bold enough to say I was longing for it (or them with a bit of luck ? ;) ) ? Ok , I admit I was . Thank you so much for sharing this , such a beautiful picture of such a talented writer , director taken by such a proud dad ! Glad they enjoy some time together too. AND thank you Kate for sharing these notes .
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

what a beautiful update and proud papa she is definitely her daddy's girl in oh so many ways :) thank you RDA and Kate for sharing it with us :D

and tvero80 i was longing for his next update too :D
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

:oops: :oops: :oops: you both are not alone on that one.
it is so nice to read about him and the pride he has for his daughter. I am so very happy for the both if them to have a relationship like that.... he must be really bursting with pride...

thanks Kate for sharing the update with all of us

hope we will here a lore more about her in the future. (from normal social media as she continues her own way)
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Wylie has her own website now ! The way she's introduced reminds me of her father's humorous style ... what do you think ? He could 'be there' without being mentioned ;) Here's the link :
https://www.wylieanderson.com/
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:12 am Wylie has her own website now ! The way she's introduced reminds me of her father's humorous style ... what do you think ? He could 'be there' without being mentioned ;) Here's the link :
https://www.wylieanderson.com/
thx so much. I agree with you... nice little side, that will grow bigger over the years.
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Me, too - I usually check for updates daily :lol: So, I was so happy to read Rick's tribute to his beautiful, talented, adventurous Wylie!! And, as usual, I thank Rick and Kate for keeping us in the loop.
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Who nose ?
Beata

Post by Beata »

Ok , I admit I was . Thank you so much for sharing this , such a beautiful picture of such a talented writer , director taken by such a proud dad ! Glad they enjoy some time together too. AND thank you Kate for sharing these notes .
I have add my kudo's to Kate and her awesome work on the website, love the in depth Stargate stuff, and including the artwork that Rick liked so much, I wonder if he thought of his own reflection? :lol: Extremely happy that Wylie has a website, loved reading her play ' Guys ' Rick has good reason to be a bursting proud papa! The pic of Rick and Monty is priceless, Andy will never know. Zip... Many thanks to all !
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver