Chat Room

eurmos

Re: Chat Room

Post by eurmos »

Annelies wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:38 am I couldn't be at the chat last night cause I had the birthday of my eldest, Wow.. 11 already... time flies..
Hope you all had a nice chat and that it was crowded!!
Happy birthday to your eldest! Quite a few people were there and we stayed for about three hours. See you next time!
Beth
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

Annelies wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:38 am I couldn't be at the chat last night cause I had the birthday of my eldest, Wow.. 11 already... time flies..
Hope you all had a nice chat and that it was crowded!!
Happy Birthday to your eldest! :D

See you next week.
Barbara
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you both!! Good to hear it was crowded and a nice long chat!! :)
Lots of love,

Lies

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Don't forget loyalists. European chat today at 10:00 p.m. European time. That is 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. To those "regulars" who have not been there lately, you have been missed. To anyone new to chat, all are welcome. The more the merrier!!
Beth
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Really nice chat tonight. We had 10 people to log on and join us. Anybody who hasn't come to join us in the chat room should give it a try. We would love to chat with anyone who would like to join in. We really are a nice group of loyalists. Next chat is the first Saturday in November at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. SEE YOU ALL THERE!!
Beth
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

It's probably worth mentioning that the Europeans said this evening that they would be changing their clocks tonight, yes?

But we in the US don't change until next weekend.

So you may want to double-check the time zones for next week's chat - still 10pm Eastern DAYLIGHT time for us.

Then the following weekend we should be all caught up.

Kate
Caty

Post by Caty »

One more thing to say.
I don't mind which weekend of the month it is, now that I have the chance to visit the chat regularely, I just visit it every saturday at 10:00 pm European time. Sometimes I find someone there, sometimes not. But because the chatroom is open all the time, I give it a try.
Maybe a possibility for more of you? :D ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Caty wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:32 am One more thing to say.
I don't mind which weekend of the month it is, now that I have the chance to visit the chat regularely, I just visit it every saturday at 10:00 pm European time. Sometimes I find someone there, sometimes not. But because the chatroom is open all the time, I give it a try.
Maybe a possibility for more of you? :D ;)
Same here. I'll have a look each saturday at 22.00 Euroapean time if I find someone to chat. So I will be there next time at 18th November.

The regurlar chat I will have to skip, because of different time zones. 4.00 am is too cruel for me, sorry :cry:

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
Caty

Post by Caty »

Nice, Anja
So see you tonight. :D :D :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I'll try to be there tonight but my eldest is having a little friendsparty here.. going to have a movienight.. don't know if I will make it at ten but when the girls are going to bed I'll drop by to see if any one is still here..
Lots of love,

Lies