Re: Chat Room

Post by Annelies »

Just set my alarm at 4:00 AM..
Lots of love,

Lies

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Annelies wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:58 am Just set my alarm at 4:00 AM..
YAY! Missed you last week Lies.
Beth
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

CHAT NIGHT!!
10:00 pm eastern standard time.
🔊💻
Beth
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I overslept!!!I'm so sorry!! My youngest had a little accident so I had to refresh her bed, back to bed, set 5 alarms, but didnt work... I'm deeply ashamed.. I hope it was a nice chat!!
Lots of love,

Lies

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Annelies wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:39 am Image
I overslept!!!I'm so sorry!! My youngest had a little accident so I had to refresh her bed, back to bed, set 5 alarms, but didnt work... I'm deeply ashamed.. I hope it was a nice chat!!
We had a lovely chat but you were missed. Catch you next time.⏰😀
Beth
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I missed you all to!! I had a hangover because of it this morning..Really a bummer.. next week I have to work a late shift so I'll be a bit later at the European chat.. maybe I'll catch you then and after that I'm having a vacation..Think I'll stay awake till the chat to avoid sleeping through the alarm then..
Lots of love,

Lies

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Today is the fifth Saturday in July. We usually take the fifth Saturday off but several chatters were interested in having one today. I will not be able to join in to today's chat as I will be at my class reunion, but I wanted to say that I hope all of my friends in the chat room have a great weekend. Until next week.
💛💙💚💜
Beth
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Hi guys. So sorry I missed the chat yesterday. But I was so exhausted, I worked all day, all I wanted to do is sleeping (and the regular chat time is at 4 am European time, so no chance yesterday.)

I hope I will see you next week at the European Chat (there are usually so many US-friends there, that's great :D )

Have a good week until next saturday.

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

NiLa wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:08 am Hi guys. So sorry I missed the chat yesterday. But I was so exhausted, I worked all day, all I wanted to do is sleeping (and the regular chat time is at 4 am European time, so no chance yesterday.)

I hope I will see you next week at the European Chat (there are usually so many US-friends there, that's great :D )

Anja ;)
You are always missed when you are not on the chat NiLa. Hope you got some good rest. See you Saturday. Have a great week!
Beth
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

NiLa wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:08 am Hi guys. So sorry I missed the chat yesterday. But I was so exhausted, I worked all day, all I wanted to do is sleeping (and the regular chat time is at 4 am European time, so no chance yesterday.)

Anja ;)
See you next week! :)
Barbara