Chat Room

BarbaraB

Re: Chat Room

Post by BarbaraB »

On the lower left corner is a blue circle with a lightning bolt on it. Click it and you are signed out.
Beth
Thanks!

Barbara
Barbara
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I meant to post the reminder here in addition to the Updates email...

The next regular chat is tonight at 10pm ET, but Europeans who don't want to stay up so late are welcome to start a chat much earlier. I think right now it would be just after 10pm in Europe. And of course anyone is welcome.

If enough people from multiple time zones want to join in chatting regularly, we can adjust the time, or choose multiple times. I'll just need a little feedback about the best way to do it. :)

Kate
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Don't know if I was to late.. checked in just now but everybody was gone.. I will check this morning..Have to het up early to get to work.. if I miss you, have fun!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

I had a great time in the chat room last night. I'm really amazed at all the countries and states that were represented by RDA fans. Kate, thanks again for fixing it. :D

Barbara
Barbara
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I had a great time to!! What a crowd there was FANTASTIC!! Next time I'll join in on computer. . It is possible on phone and I believe also on tablet/IPad, but the screen is a little small and with a group like last night it's hard to follow everything but it works fabulous!!
Lots of love,

Lies

PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Yes Barbara, it was amazing to see how far RDA's fandom reaches. It was nice to see so many "newbies" last night. Lately, there had been only a handful of us old-times on there. Hope to see everyone again in two weeks.
If you can't say anything nice.....

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Thanks to all of the new faces (as well as the regulars, of course) who stopped by the chat last night. :)

The room does seem to be working fairly well, with people using a variety of browsers and devices. As for the time, I'll let you all decide what works best. We seemed to have only a few from Europe, so I'm not sure yet if it will work to set up a separate earlier time or to try to move the regular time. I want to give everyone a chance to join in, but once you hit a reasonable hour in Europe, it's still early afternoon on the west coast.

Ah, the "problems" of having such a multinational fan base. ;)

Kate
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Last night was a lot of fun for me also. Hopefully the number of people that join us keeps on growing! Speak to you all again in two weeks.
Beth
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

KateR wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:23 pm Thanks to all of the new faces (as well as the regulars, of course) who stopped by the chat last night. :)

The room does seem to be working fairly well, with people using a variety of browsers and devices. As for the time, I'll let you all decide what works best. We seemed to have only a few from Europe, so I'm not sure yet if it will work to set up a separate earlier time or to try to move the regular time. I want to give everyone a chance to join in, but once you hit a reasonable hour in Europe, it's still early afternoon on the west coast.

Ah, the "problems" of having such a multinational fan base. ;)

Kate
Yeah, poor guy, no love at all. haha
Beth
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

I had much fun last night, too, in spite of the time.

As there are so few from Europe....ladies....I think we can manage the problem with the time, can't we? (I think it's more ladies around here... ;) )

Anyway, it was much fun and I am looking forward the next time in two weeks.

I just had just one problem: When I came to the webside and used to button "Live Chat" I got the old chatroom link. When I used the link in "updates", it worked perfect. Only my problem??? I browse with Windows Internet Explorer....

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)