Chat Room

bftlovesRDA

Re: Chat Room

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks Kate! I plan to be there at 4 PM EASTERN USA time today - hope to see you there (eventually if that works out for you).
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:06 pm
bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:38 pm Does anyone know if there is going to be a group chat today in the chat room?

If so, what time EASTERN USA time would it be?

I have not been to any previous chats but would like to go to one now.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. :D :D :D
Has Europe or the UK switched to Daylight time yet? Here we will be "springing ahead" later tonight, so all FUTURE chat times will be impacted by that. But, assuming we are all still on standard time...

Kate
No, Europe didn't switched to Summer time yet...
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

frenchwriter wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:54 pm
KateR wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:06 pm
bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:38 pm Does anyone know if there is going to be a group chat today in the chat room?

If so, what time EASTERN USA time would it be?

I have not been to any previous chats but would like to go to one now.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. :D :D :D
Has Europe or the UK switched to Daylight time yet? Here we will be "springing ahead" later tonight, so all FUTURE chat times will be impacted by that. But, assuming we are all still on standard time...

Kate
No, Europe didn't switched to Summer time yet...
It will be on March 25 , 2 am...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Sorry to be so dense, but is there a group chat tonight at 10 PM ET?

Thanks.
B
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:05 am Sorry to be so dense, but is there a group chat tonight at 10 PM ET?

Thanks.
Not dense at all. We had a chat this afternoon at 4 but some of us are returning at 10 as well. There were not many on at the earlier chat. I will be back on tonight myself.
Beth
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Great, Beth - see you there!
B
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Is there a chat this saturday? 21st? I am in the uk so i am not sure what time it will be here...I am suspecting very early hours when i am asleep? :?
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

louby1980 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 am Is there a chat this saturday? 21st? I am in the uk so i am not sure what time it will be here...I am suspecting very early hours when i am asleep? :?
On the first and third Saturdays, the chat is at 10pm Eastern Time, which would be 3am in the UK.

But on the second and fourth Saturdays, the chat is at 10pm European Time, which would be 9pm in the UK.

There is a link on the chat page to double-check time zones.

Kate
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

louby1980 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 am Is there a chat this saturday? 21st? I am in the uk so i am not sure what time it will be here...I am suspecting very early hours when i am asleep? :?
Hi louby, some people (like me) go to the chat room every saturday at 22.00 euopean time (that would be 21:00 in the UK) and have a look if somebody is there to chat with.
So, just log in and have a look around...

It would be nice to meet you on saturday, it is always nice to chat with fellow RDA fans all over the world :D

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

NiLa wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:54 am
Hi louby, some people (like me) go to the chat room every saturday at 22.00 euopean time (that would be 21:00 in the UK) and have a look if somebody is there to chat with.
So, just log in and have a look around...

It would be nice to meet you on saturday, it is always nice to chat with fellow RDA fans all over the world :D

Anja ;)
Hi, Anja = I am so dense = is that 22.0 European time the same as 4 PM Eastern time, USA? I will try to meet you there and then. And then will also try to go in at 10 PM Eastern time = both on this Saturday. It would be great to chat with other RDA fans from around the world!
B