RDA's Birthday

CMac

Re: RDA's Birthday

Post by CMac »

Yes, I too am a little worried about the situation in California. In Colorado several years ago we endured the same thing - massive flooding after years of severe drought. I hope Rick and his family are doing okay.
CMac

Post by CMac »

I just read RDA's update. Hooray, he's all right! :D I'm sorry the flooding had to intrude upon his special day, but I'm glad he's doing fine and on the whole was able to enjoy himself. :)
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Just picking up this thread since it's that time of year again. :)

I've just sent this message to the Updates list, and I'll post it here as well. Please feel free to share it with other RDA fans.

Kate
This is a little reminder that Richard Dean Anderson will be celebrating a birthday on January 23rd.

As in the past, fans who wish to send him a birthday greeting may do so through the Richard Dean Anderson Website.

Use the "Contact" button (at the top) to find "Fan Mail for RDA." Richard can access messages left on the Fan Mail page year round, and I send him a reminder encouraging him to make an extra visit around his birthday since the traffic picks up. :)

Some fans also wish to make a donation to one of RDA's charities in his honor. It is possible to do this by using the "Charity" button (on the left), and any donations made through the "Network For Good" links on that page will also give you the option to send an ecard with a personal message. Just follow the directions to send the ecard to the address shown. PLEASE NOTE: That address does NOT go to RDA - it goes to ME. But I collect all the donation ecards and forward them directly to RDA on his birthday, so it is an additional way for a message to reach him.

The Network For Good "badges" on that page rely on Adobe Flash, and some recent browser updates have disabled Flash by default. If the orange "Donate" buttons do not appear near the top of the page, you can instead use the individual "Donate Through Network For Good" links for each charity below.

Alternatively, if you wish to enable Flash to see the badges displaying donation totals, you can adjust your browser settings. (On my Firefox I used Settings --> Add-ons --> Shockwave Flash --> Options --> Always/or/Ask to Activate AND uncheck "Block dangerous and intrusive Flash content").

Please feel free to share this information, and I am happy to answer any questions - the best way to reach me is through the Contact address for the webmaster on the website.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to forward individual emails or gifts, just because of the volume, but I hope that these options will help any interested fans to brighten RDA's day. :)

Thanks for visiting!

Kate
Richard Dean Anderson Website
http://rdanderson.com
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Happy Birthday Richard :)
I hope you spend a great day with your family and friends.

http://www.kizoa.de/Movie-Maker/d919675 ... ay-richard

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
yolie

Post by yolie »

Wow awesome video and collage you made JK. So sweet!!! So I hope that Rick does have a
great day and hope with Wylie too. He has made us so happy and he has done so much for
charities . I also hope he has cake too ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thanks for sharing your artistic
talents JK. nice job. :D :D :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

A Fantastic effort JK!! ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

What a beautiful collage JK and an even more beautiful birthday video for our own Richard, our birthday man. Thank you for your fantastic work.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

A very special wish, for a very special man like you Rick.

Whatever is beautiful and meaningful
whatever brings you happiness,
may it be yours on your special day
and throughout the New Year.

[/HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKcolor] with lots of love, health, joy and happiness may always follow you in every step of your way. My warmest wishes to the most amazing, adorable, sweet, caring and gorgeous man ever. Have the most wonderful and sweetest birthday with the most amazing time and precious moments with your loved ones and friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC1uVuuTxhI

BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICHARD! Image

Thank you for the beautiful birthday post, JK! :D
Barbara
nicolemj@otenet.gr

A VERY HAPPY AND SPECIAL BIRTHDAY RICK. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME TODAY AND EVERYDAY IN YOUR LIFE, WITH LOTS OF LOVE, JOY AND LAUGHTER, AND OF COURSE, LOTS OF CAKE, AND MAY YOU ALWAYS BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY.