Film and Comic Con, London,July 2017

Rockluvva

Re: Film and Comic Con, London,July 2017

Post by Rockluvva »

Glad you both like it. Considering I was right at the back, I'm lucky that my compact camera has quite a good zoom on it.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Rockluvva wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:00 am Glad you both like it. Considering I was right at the back, I'm lucky that my compact camera has quite a good zoom on it.
Thank you for sharing this picture Rockluvva. He seems to be looking at you ...funny (well , maybe he was ;) ) .So how was he ? Was the panel interesting ?
Rockluvva

Post by Rockluvva »

He looked well, he looked happy and looked like he was enjoying himself. He was a perfect Gentleman to everybody, even apologizing to everybody for the fact that they all had to wait in line for so long to get to speak to him and get their autos and photos.

His panels are always good fun, this one I actually learnt a little bit about his past that I hadn't heard before. Someone asked him about how he got involved with Sea Shepherd and they mentioned the Marineland job that he had where he was feeding the Orcas. He was telling us about that, obviously at the time not considering that Orcas being in captivity was so bad. But it was a lovely story nonetheless.

Someone asked him if he was ever going to grace our screens again, he said he has something very early in the pipeline at the moment, but it is too early to elaborate on.

And as always there is always the questions about Stargate and MacGyver. There is always someone that has to ask him about the Stargate episode Window of Opportunity and there is always someone that has to ask about Jack and Sam. But he takes it all in his stride and he certainly makes it amusing, as this picture shows, he always looks like he's enjoying himself.

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Rockluvva wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:58 pm He looked well, he looked happy and looked like he was enjoying himself. He was a perfect Gentleman to everybody, even apologizing to everybody for the fact that they all had to wait in line for so long to get to speak to him and get their autos and photos.

His panels are always good fun, this one I actually learnt a little bit about his past that I hadn't heard before. Someone asked him about how he got involved with Sea Shepherd and they mentioned the Marineland job that he had where he was feeding the Orcas. He was telling us about that, obviously at the time not considering that Orcas being in captivity was so bad. But it was a lovely story nonetheless.

Someone asked him if he was ever going to grace our screens again, he said he has something very early in the pipeline at the moment, but it is too early to elaborate on.

And as always there is always the questions about Stargate and MacGyver. There is always someone that has to ask him about the Stargate episode Window of Opportunity and there is always someone that has to ask about Jack and Sam. But he takes it all in his stride and he certainly makes it amusing, as this picture shows, he always looks like he's enjoying himself.

Thank you for this new picture and the report Rockluvva . He really enjoys these panels and meeting his fans in cons and it shows ( what a smile !) I remember him saying in Ghent last year:" when it's not fun ,it's not worth doing basically" So...:D
eve59

Post by eve59 »

London 2017

NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Thanks a lot Rockluvva and eve59 for sharing your pics and experiences.

So it feels a bit like I was there myself what I would have loved to do.

I am sure you had a great day!

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

https://youtu.be/ItY8kxjcjM0

I found this. During the autograph session. I guess it's ok because it was on Youtube ( so meant to be seen by many) . It starts around 9 mns 25 and finishes around 16 mns . Lucky man ! I like the " I'm talking" . Don't you dare interrupt Rick when he's talking :D
Jirel

Post by Jirel »

hi,find this on you tube ,Richard is around 7.11 on the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyX4NKoWgOY

and this one a 1.33 on video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01tsl_0vd4k

Ok this one is a tribute fromArgentina for Richard i did not know where to put it but is is nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96EY4LhVtnk

This photo is on my wall beside me --every time i am little down ,i look at it, make me smile :)
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

tvero80 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:38 pm https://youtu.be/ItY8kxjcjM0

I found this. During the autograph session. I guess it's ok because it was on Youtube ( so meant to be seen by many) . It starts around 9 mns 25 and finishes around 16 mns . Lucky man ! I like the " I'm talking" . Don't you dare interrupt Rick when he's talking :D
Very great autograph moment !!
It's amazing he allowed to be filmed during autographs sessions... Very kind to him...
Beautiful moment !
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much V and Jirel for sharing these wonderful videos from Comic Con in London. I'm so thrilled looking at this amazing man. Makes you wanna love him more and more each time. What can I say? He's so sweet and kind with everybody, always with that warm and beautiful smile on his face that makes you feel so comfortable next to him, and so friendly and caring. Loved the way he was talking to that guy, and how carefully he was listening to him, trying to help him in any way he could, although didn't understand what the guy asked him, but I heard Rick saying that he had also lost contact with many people, but he would try to ask Paul and find out somehow what the guy wanted to know. Loved how he was narrating the story with the Twinkies when he was a kid, and the time he dedicates to each fan. How he truly appreciates each and everyone who attend these cons and have come a long way just to see him and shake his hand, and most of the times have a warm hug too. He's totally adorable, and once again so incredibly handsome. Really gorgeous. Loved his hair, his good looks, his smile. He's awesome and so unique. Thank you Rick for giving us the joy to see you smiling and looking so great.