RDA at Phoenix Comic Con

j-sky

Re: RDA at Phoenix Comic Con

Post by j-sky »

tvero80 wrote:Ok .I'm going to tell you something that happened at the beginning of the meet & greet:he arrived with a wayward strand of hair, a bottle of water in one hand and a sandwich in the other hurrying not to be too late.He said he didn't have time to eat and I suggested having a snack,he said no I said 'are you sure ?' and he refused categorically (I just wanted to be nice, he obviously needed a break) so I said 'ok Mr Anderson you're the boss'.Not a good start for me ,right? But it got a little better afterwards :)

What I mean is he's ready to think of others (his 'duty' maybe if I may call it that way) before himself. And he did it in Duesseldorf all along.

V
Yes, he did indeed. I can prove that :) and I appreciate that a lot.
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

tvero80 wrote: If I can, I'll go to California in October ,this might be a very different experience...

V
Seeing RDA at Quench the Fire is a totally different experience than seeing him cons. He's in his own element and is so relaxed. There's no "handler" telling him what to do and where to go. He'll roam around visiting the various booths and talking to the volunteers. The three times I've been there, he was still signing autographs and talking to the fans, while the other people were taking their booths down. I think you'll love the experience if you can make it.
If you can't say anything nice.....

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I know ,Pam.It would be great.

V
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Anne wrote: And he was clearly exhausthed and maybe in pain - and yet he gave it all.
Yes, in fact at the autograph session I thanked him for going to cons and so giving us the chance to meet him.
PamK1950 wrote: Seeing RDA at Quench the Fire is a totally different experience than seeing him cons. He's in his own element and is so relaxed.
Maybe I can imagine, I know he always liked staying outdoors, so I'd looooove to go back to L.A. and meet him in a park. Lucky you :D
Claudia