RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

Root

Re: RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

Post by Root »

You are all welcome.

Back from Toulouse. What a day. I'm a little fustrated because I couldn't attend to the photocall session. But i'll go tomorrow.
The conference was excellent and funny of course. I remembered 2 questions specificly:

Someone told him that Amanda said recently that she used to dream sometimes about being Carter in her dream. So she asked him if he had that same king of dream sometimes being O'neill. He didn't understand the question (the sound was very bad) so he said "Did I dreamt about Amanda??" and someone explained to him again and he made a face: "This is wierd!" And he said it's terrible to dream about work!

The other question was about Macgyver the show, and he said clearly that he WON'T be in it because he didn't agree with what they did to it. Plus when he did macyver he said: "I was more mature!" and he showed his body and laughed.

I put a live on my facebook but don't know if you can see it. I'll try tomorow again.

I had a wonderfull time because my daughter made a drawing for him and she was showing it in the room and he saw it and smiled at her and show her that it was great! Unfortunatly his agent didn't want my daughter to go to give it to him... :evil:

I'll keep you posted for tomorrow.
Sorry guys but i'm going to bed this day was exhausting.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Root for this first report of your first day in Toulouse. Sounds really great. I can understand it was exhausted, but it was definitely worth it. And I love your idea about getting him to do a live video with you, and say hello to all of us here in the forum that couldn't attend the event. And I hope you'll find the courage to ask him. It would be wonderful. Thanks again for sharing your first impressions, and we'll be looking forward for more.
Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

[quote="Root"]You are all welcome.

Back from Toulouse. What a day. I'm a little fustrated because I couldn't attend to the photocall session. But i'll go tomorrow.
The conference was excellent and funny of course. I remembered 2 questions specificly:

Someone told him that Amanda said recently that she used to dream sometimes about being Carter in her dream. So she asked him if he

The other question was about Macgyver the show, and he said clearly that he WON'T be in it because he didn't agree with what they did to it. Plus when he did macyver he said: "I was more mature!" and he showed his body and laughed.

Yes exactly :)
Rockluvva

Post by Rockluvva »

Today's Toulouse panel Image
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

What a great day !!! :D

One of the many photos I have shoot ;)

Looking forward for tomorrow
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Rockluvva and Root for the fantastic photos from Toulouse! And thank you Root and MacPhoenix for your accounts of going to see THE MAN!
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

And thank you Grain of Sand for ALL the terrific photos of Rick at Toulouse! THEY ARE FANTASTIC! He looks so good! You did a great job of taking the photos. They are so clear and beautiful. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

So who were "The Girls"? :)

Kate
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

bftlovesRDA wrote:And thank you Grain of Sand for ALL the terrific photos of Rick at Toulouse! THEY ARE FANTASTIC! He looks so good! You did a great job of taking the photos. They are so clear and beautiful. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
You're welcome bftlovesRDA and thank you to you ;) And thank you to Kate to share them so quickly !
I'll try to take some other today :D
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

On my way for day 2 !!! :D