RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

Mónica

Re: RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

Post by Mónica »

Congratulations Kate for all the hard work you have on informing us , RDA's fans, about what he does, what he says, where he goes... It's just amazing what you do! keep on the good work! Thanx! :)
Mónica ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, thank you, Kate for continuing to inform us (as Monica said) of where RDA goes and what he is doing and posting all the photos, videos, and notes from him. We can't get enough of this information....so thank you again. And thanks to all who have contributed to the total of these entities. I, for one, love looking at, viewing, and listening to all the contributions - over and over and over!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Great pictures Heltihès . Thanks for sharing with us. And thanks Kate for posting them .There are so many now on the forum and he looks so good and happy on them .As B said it's a delight to look at them over and over ...
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

New fantastic pictures !! Thank you Heltihes, Ulrike&family, very very great!!

Thank you Kate for your big work of sharing... a lot of videos and thousands photos to select !!
All France was in Toulouse that weekend, wasn't it? ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

You're welcome. ;)

TGS just relased the photos from the photocall. Almost 700 photos of RDA and his fans ! (I think I recognized some wild loyalists frim here ^^)
http://toulouse-game-show.fr/Photocall/ ... index.html
They shared every picture, including the "fails" :
Image Image Image

Also, when they thought Richard could not sign any autograph, they decided to give a "bonus item". Eventually, Richard did sign the autograph, but we got the item anyway. Just received mine, it is a vinyle of Stargate SG1 and MacGyver themes :)
My uncle has an old turntable, I will try to make it work so I can listen to it :P
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you .But I wonder if all these people knew they would be seen ( by everybody ) on the net ... these pics usually remain private unless of course they are posted by those who appear on them .What I mean is did they all agree to share ??? I personally wouldn't .
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

tvero80 wrote:Thank you .But I wonder if all these people knew they would be seen ( by everybody ) on the net ... these pics usually remain private unless of course they are posted by those who appear on them .What I mean is did they all agree to share ??? I personally wouldn't .
I thought the same thing ... I never agreed to have my picture on the internet, but it has been shared anyway. I guess I could ask for the picture to be removed, but I don't really care. Actually, I am really glad to have the digital version ! ;)
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

Yes just send an email to have your picture removed. But as long as it's anonymous, it doesn't bother me that mine is there ;)
It's crazy the difference in quantity of photos between Richard and the other guests. :o

For the disk, these are the themes played by the group that was present at the inauguration and not the original ones. :?
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Heltihes for posting the link with all these FANTASTIC pictures from Toulouse. The more I was looking at them, the more I was thinking how sweet and adorabe this man is. All these different poses with his fans, and always with his sweet and beautiful smile, ready to give them a warm hug. Such a lovely guy, he is really a sweetheart. And so precious moments for all these lucky people they got to meet the man. Unforgettable experience.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

https://youtu.be/sNI6_FBgmOc

Video corresponding to the interview posted by Kate . If you want to see him and not only hear him ...