Heltihès

Re: RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

Post by Heltihès »

The interview he did for Toulouse FM :
http://www.toulouse.fm/2016/11/29/inter ... show-2016/
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ALL OF YOU ladies for your amazing videos, photos and interviews. They are just terrific, and Rick looks great. So kind, sweet and cute as always. Just adorable, and really very handsome and attractive. Thank you for taking the time to film all those videos and uploading them here for us to enjoy them, and for sharing your wonderful experiences from that unforgettable meeting with the one and only, our precious Richard Dean Anderson. Again, BIG THANKS to Heltihes, Root, Cyril who were able to attend the TGS, and so very lucky they got to meet the man, and to anyone else for finding and posting here any info, videos, pictures or whatever from the event, and of course, also BIG THANKS to our lovely Kate for working so hard on these latest info and keep us up to date. THANK YOU ALL for your time and efforts, you do an awesome job and we really appreciate it.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Wooow! :o There are so many AMAZING pics and videos and stories being shared!!! :o :o This is FANTASTIC!!! I am so happy!!! :D THANK YOU EVERYONE SOOO MUCH!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Have you noticed that if you scroll through Delphine's pictures very quickly, it looks like a movie? Who needs video?!

Seriously, I'm almost finished with the pictures that have been sent so far - going to sleep now, and hope to start on the videos and interviews tomorrow.

Kate
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

I like this effect when I use the burst mode.

Have a good night Kate

Sandrine
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I always do it and love it,you can discover so much more of expressions on pictures than in a video.
Sleep well Kate :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

KateR wrote:Have you noticed that if you scroll through Delphine's pictures very quickly, it looks like a movie? Who needs video?!

Kate
Yes!! I noticed that Kate! :lol: :lol:
Root

Post by Root »

Heltihès thank you so much I finally found it, it's at 31:00 awesome! My girl is so happy and so do I ;)

You are all welcome for the sharing. When we can't attend to other conventions you guys do exatcly the same for us so it's a just return ;)

My ex is working on the interview he did with him (I'm so f**** happy because the girl that stole my job apparently wasn't good during the interview :twisted: I know it's bad but well...lol) so as soon as he's done with it I'll give you the link.

Here is my picture with him (I almost close my eyes crap lol! But well he and my duaghter are fabulous! ;) )

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

What a great photo, Root! Thank you for posting it. You, and your daughter, and RDA look so good! Thanks again.
B
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

Root wrote:Heltihès thank you so much I finally found it, it's at 31:00 awesome! My girl is so happy and so do I ;)
You are welcome :) Nice moment !

I have uploaded my photos : https://www.flickr.com/photos/145981170@N07/albums

And a sample :
Image Image Image Image Image
First question : from a guy with a beard dressed as a girl :lol: He made quite an impression !
The acoustic was terrible, so he needed to get closer to the speaker to hear the questions ! :?
Richard had a lot of fun while the translator was speaking ! :lol: I love the third picture :lol:
Image Image Image