RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

banlu

Re: RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

Post by banlu »

SueSkey wrote:Hi All-To answer a question, my birthday is 14th November 1950. The trip to Toulouse is all part of my treat. There is a question I want to ask. We have not bought any tickets yet. There are two of us, if we just order the 15 euro tickets do these allow us to the QUESTION AND ANSWER session with RDA, or do we have to upgarde ie the PHOTO SHOOT tickets for 55 euros? Many thanks if you can answer this question.
KInd regards to everyone.
SUE
Sue, put the url for the Toulouse web site http://www.toulouse-game-show.fr, into Google translate https://translate.google.com and you'll get the whole web page in (not so perfect) English. Click on "Practical Information" somewhere near the top, and you'll get a lot of answers. Apparently there will be four lines, one for each ticket type and it looks like paying in cash will speed up things.

Enjoy!

banlu
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

Macphoenix wrote:I can't wait :D :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=kSQR5AqIkeQ

Cy.
Thank you for the link ! Image Image
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Cyril for this wonderful link. Rick looks great and so handsome. Seems like he's looking forward to meeting his fans. He's so sweet and cute when he invites his fans, through this message, when he says " we'll hug, we'll have pictures taken, we'll smile at each other". It's like saying flirting at each other. He's really adorable and gorgeous. Can't get enough watching this short video again and again and listening to his beautiful voice and see him smiling. You're so lucky Cyril, and all the others you'll get to meet THE MAN in person. Hope you all have a great time in Toulouse and we can't wait for any info, photos or videos from the event. It's gonna be a lovely weekend, especially for those will attend.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

He's looking forward to it!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing, and Everyone there.........HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

First time of my life ! I can't believe it ;) ;)

I will ;) ;) photo and video ;) ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Please do Cy, and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thank you Cyril for the link. What a beautiful invitation! Love the part where he says " And we'll smile at each other... " He's so cute. :lol: :lol: :lol:
EVERYONE WHO WILL BE ABLE TO GO, HAVE FUN!! :D :D
Root

Post by Root »

@Sue: No the 15euros ticket will give you acces only to the main entrance. If you want to see him (take pictures, autographs) you got to buy one of the 55euros tickets. One is for the picture et the other one for the autograph. But you can purchase them directly at the stand in the event.

I was suppose to do the interview but we didn't get it. It went to another TV show... I'm very fustrated. But well, at least i'll go take a picture with him. This is going to be fun :)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Cy for the link . So ,he wants to 'flirt' with the French ? Not a bad idea ... ;)
Root wrote:I was suppose to do the interview but we didn't get it. It went to another TV show... I'm very fustrated. But well, at least i'll go take a picture with him. This is going to be fun :)
Oh , too bad Root . But you'll have the picture and a hug .He never says no to a hug. :D
V