RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

SueSkey

Re: RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON IS RETURNING TO FRANCE

Post by SueSkey »

Hi Sandrine-I have been going to French classes, but I find French conversation difficult. James is much better. At 66 years old it is difficult to learn a language.
Yes we love the Bordeaux red wine. All around our house are grape vines.
Sue :roll:
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

Must be a beautiful house Sue.

Even at my age (39) it's difficult to learn english. Especially for conversation.
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

SueSkey wrote:This weekend in Toulouse is a treat for my 66th birhday. We only live 2 hours drive from the event. James and I are really lookng forward to meeting RDA-
Kind regards to all and CU there. :)
Sue
Just curious, when is/was your birthday?
If you can't say anything nice.....

SueSkey

Post by SueSkey »

Hi All-To answer a question, my birthday is 14th November 1950. The trip to Toulouse is all part of my treat. There is a question I want to ask. We have not bought any tickets yet. There are two of us, if we just order the 15 euro tickets do these allow us to the QUESTION AND ANSWER session with RDA, or do we have to upgarde ie the PHOTO SHOOT tickets for 55 euros? Many thanks if you can answer this question.
KInd regards to everyone.
SUE
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

SueSkey wrote:Hi All-To answer a question, my birthday is 14th November 1950. The trip to Toulouse is all part of my treat. There is a question I want to ask. We have not bought any tickets yet. There are two of us, if we just order the 15 euro tickets do these allow us to the QUESTION AND ANSWER session with RDA, or do we have to upgarde ie the PHOTO SHOOT tickets for 55 euros? Many thanks if you can answer this question.
SUE
Yes, with the 15€ tickets, you can attend the Q&A with RDA. :) But it is not an "express tickets" (they are sold out now), so I would advise you not to arrive too late to be sure to enter. :) Last year, my cousin could not go to the conference of some youtubers because there was too many people (even 1h before the begining of the conference ! :shock: ) ! The express enter first, and then the others ...
The photo shoot ticket is an extra, it allows you to be photographed with RDA. 8-)

Btw, the planning has been released, there will be one Q&A each day ! :D Only 45min, I wish it was at least 2 hours ! :oops: :lol:
He will spend several hours on autographs and photo shoots ... it must be exhausting ! :o

J-9 !! :D
SueSkey

Post by SueSkey »

Thank you J9-so it is best to be there 1 hour before the doors open- Sue :D
SueSkey

Post by SueSkey »

Do you know the times? What time is Q and A session?
Heltihès

Post by Heltihès »

SueSkey wrote:Thank you J9-so it is best to be there 1 hour before the doors open- Sue :D
Yes ! ^^ Just in case ...

The planning (amphithéatre) : Saturday And Sunday

I have an express, but I will be there soon too :D (I would have liked to go to the conference of Don Rosa, but I can't take the risk to miss RDA ;))
Heltihès wrote:J-9 !! :D
J9 is not my nickname ... I don't know to translate that. :? I meant 9 nine days before the TGS ! ;)
SueSkey

Post by SueSkey »

Many thanks for the information- SUE :)
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

SueSkey wrote:Hi All-To answer a question, my birthday is 14th November 1950. The trip to Toulouse is all part of my treat. There is a question I want to ask. We have not bought any tickets yet. There are two of us, if we just order the 15 euro tickets do these allow us to the QUESTION AND ANSWER session with RDA, or do we have to upgarde ie the PHOTO SHOOT tickets for 55 euros? Many thanks if you can answer this question.
SUE
Happy belated birthday. The reason I asked is because I was born 30th November 1950. Enjoy your time in Toulouse.
If you can't say anything nice.....