Re: FEDCON

Post by darling »

YES, HE IS! :D And I want to see all the photos! :P
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Pam wrote:
I made it..

The trip started out a little rough. There were severe storms around the Chicago area when my plane was scheduled to off. The guys in the control tower didn't want to let anyone take off with the possible danger from the storms. As a result my plane sat on the runway for two hours. And of course, it just had to be raining when we landed in Dusseldorf.

There are very loose plans for sightseeing tomorrow before the con starts. It's going to be a 'fly by the seat of your pants' adventure.

Thursday is going to be a very busy day for me. I'm going to be there from 9am until the end of RDA's panel around 9pm. Thankfully the con is only a five minute walk from my hotel. One of the highlights is going to be attending the press conference. I'm hoping RDA, Amanda and Michael will be there. FedCon is allowing us to take photos and film it. What a souvenir!!!!
Thank you, Pam, for this initial report of your momentous journey. So sorry you had to sit in the plane on the tarmac for two hours!!!!! :( :( :(

And you do have a busy schedule! So great that you can take photos and film it. Whatever you can share when you return will be much appreciated. Most importantly, just have a great time......as you say, what an adventure, what a memory you are making, and what a joy! Hope RDA knows all his fans are wishing him the very best!
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

I'm so jealous!!

Yes, I am but I wish all of you a phantastic time at FedCon and especially with Rick.
Please tell him that all his fans, even those who are not able to attend FedCon, are wishing him all the best
and please, please tell him that

WE ALL LOVE HIM!!!

I won't stop thinking of you for the next days, not for a moment :(

And please take lots of pics, mountains of pics, ah ... the heck, take ranges of mountains of pics :lol: :lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I still can't believe I'm going to see him soon...

It's like a dream.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME THERE!! Been away for a while, but in mind every day with RDA and all of you, especially the ones who are at FedCon right now, ENJOY!!!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

darling

Post by darling »

Want to see the press conference from Fedcon? Here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkWGbyvwoVU
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! One border to cross, one tiny trip, only 1 day driving, they're my neighbours at the moment for crying out loud!!!! And I'm sitting on the couch watching them on YouTube!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pffff that bothered me had to say it out loud, sorry :oops:

Thanks for the fantastic clip darling loved Rick and Amanda!! So glad for everybody who is there, and having a fantastic time!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Jemster

Post by Jemster »

darling wrote:Want to see the press conference from Fedcon? Here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkWGbyvwoVU

Just posted this in the You!Tube video thread. :-)

Michelle
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Hi everyone,

I just got back from the Fedcon (missed the last day I work tomorrow :( ).Great but overcrowded and poor RDA had to do so many things in a day (photos ,autographs ...).He was very,very popular and there was a lot of waiting.
I couldn't get the hug because I didn't have the chance to ask him and there were so many people ... but I got half a hug ,I think ;) He did what he wanted to do with me if you see what I mean.And I won't complain for what I had :)
As for the photos I was very far away so ...Maybe the others got lucky but since there are already videos apparently on youtube you have the best seats.

It was great indeed and he was very sweet as usual.I don't regret a thing.

V
Caty

Post by Caty »

I'm glad you had a good time :D

The only video till now is from the press conference, I'm waiting for some of the panels ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)