FEDCON

court

Re: FEDCON

Post by court »

Rick is really good about giving hugs if you ask him :D

Here is my Fedcon photo when I attended two years ago. I went because they had Rick and Joe F. I was going to be in Europe visiting friends anyway so I just added Fedcon to the trip.

I am not going this year because I went to Chevron - they announced Rick for Fedcon after I bought my tix to London. It was fun but I would have loved to see Rick, Amanda, and Michael together on stage.

One should always be a little improbable." -Oscar Wilde
court

Post by court »

darling wrote:@tvero80
Yeah, I joined two Fedcons. And on both there was Rick so I have two photo ops. :D
The first one was with the cap on and the second one with hugging. Believe me the second one is much better!

Okay, I show it. ;)
Look at this. And NO I didn't know about the background colours! :lol: It was a lucky break that they matched with my blouse and Rick's shirt. *sigh* Oh man, what a moment!

And to your questions:
Yes, you can buy many photo ops but you will first see them when they will be printed at the end of the day. ;) So if you are not satisfied with the first one you probably take a second and have to wait for the next day.
Eating is no problem. There are stands in the hotel. You can buy luncheon vouchers and change them with food. But it's easier and cheaper ;) to go some steps to the nearby airport where you can find many more food range. McDonald's and other stuff like that. And there is a supermarket. ;)
Lovely picture I was there too - But I didn't know anyone other than my friend from France Dom she met up with me and we wandered around together. I don't speak German and neither did she so we were a bit confused at times LOL
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!! OF Rick AND of you, Court and Darling, fantastic!!
Lots of love,

Lies

darling

Post by darling »

court wrote:Lovely picture I was there too - But I didn't know anyone other than my friend from France Dom she met up with me and we wandered around together. I don't speak German and neither did she so we were a bit confused at times LOL
I bet you were! ;) When everyone just speaks a language you didn't understand at all... must be confusing. So I'm glad that I learned English at school. And remember a few words. :lol: But certainly it's easier for you to talk with e.g. Rick. It's disappointing if you stand in front of the man who is one of the most wanted persons in your life and then he really talks to you and your mind has to translate his words AND to think about an answer that makes sense. :D That's so difficult! And embarrassing! Cause you want to say something but all english words disappeared in a second.

By the way... your photo is wonderful! <3 You look happy. As I did. Must be the man! :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Darling,

Your English sounds great to me and I'm sure you did very well when you talked to RDA ...

I'm glad I studied English too:what a nightmare it would be to be standing in front of him and be unable to understand what he 's saying and to utter a few words ( it would be so frustrating).

English 'rules the world'.
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

tvero80 wrote: what a nightmare it would be to be standing in front of him and be unable to understand what he 's saying and to utter a few words ( it would be so frustrating).
Exactly, that's what I'm afraid of. I hope I'll be able to think when he'll look at me with his eyes :)
Claudia
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

cmbj67 wrote: I hope I'll be able to think when he'll look at me with his eyes :)
Me too.We'll have to be brave and strong,Claudia.I don't know about you but it'll be the first and last time I'll meet him.

Can't miss the opportunity to 'babble' a few words.Otherwise I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

V
court

Post by court »

Annelies wrote:WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!! OF Rick AND of you, Court and Darling, fantastic!!
Thank You
court

Post by court »

darling wrote:
court wrote:Lovely picture I was there too - But I didn't know anyone other than my friend from France Dom she met up with me and we wandered around together. I don't speak German and neither did she so we were a bit confused at times LOL
I bet you were! ;) When everyone just speaks a language you didn't understand at all... must be confusing. So I'm glad that I learned English at school. And remember a few words. :lol: But certainly it's easier for you to talk with e.g. Rick. It's disappointing if you stand in front of the man who is one of the most wanted persons in your life and then he really talks to you and your mind has to translate his words AND to think about an answer that makes sense. :D That's so difficult! And embarrassing! Cause you want to say something but all english words disappeared in a second.

By the way... your photo is wonderful! <3 You look happy. As I did. Must be the man! :D
HA yes it was all do to him It was my first time meeting him :)
darling

Post by darling »

tvero80 wrote:Darling, Your English sounds great to me and I'm sure you did very well when you talked to RDA ...
Thank you! :D But it's much easier to write in English than to speak because you have the time to think about it and the chance to check words in the net. ;) And no, I wasn't quite as good as I wanted to be as I stood in front of him with my autograph. My heart was in my mouth and I babbled the same words twice. :D But I was quite brave at the photo ops so I think I'm even with myself. :lol: