FEDCON

j-sky

Re: FEDCON

Post by j-sky »

Hey,
have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=706s5LoM ... x&index=71

Just found it :D.

I was thinking, do I post it here or videoclips-thread...
Now it's here :).
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, J-Sky - hadn't seen that clip. Enjoyed it. Thanks again.
B
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

The FedCon DVD should come on October. It hasn't come yet...just can't wait!!!
I asked about DVD from someone who has been on FedCon several times and she said it might come even on December....

If someone else here is going to get the DVD also, it would be nice to know about its arrival :D .
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

J,
Since I'm very disorganized I didn't order the DVD on the spot but i found the website which allowed me to preorder it on the Internet. They were on holiday till september 15, then they answered me saying the DVD would come in October (I had given my name and address,that's all they needed ).This was on September 19.Since then nothing...
V
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Fantastic clip!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Hi!

I asked about the DVD from FedCon on Facebook. They answered me that the DVD will be ready on January and then they will send it to me. Still, a lot of waiting.... They promised that it would be ready on October when I ordered it....
Let's hope that it will really come on January :) .

J
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I ordered it at FedCon. I'm not a very patient person, but as the saying goes - all good things come to those who wait (and wait and wait and wait) :) :) :)
If you can't say anything nice.....

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I hope it will be a REALLY GREAT video,since we have to wait for it for SUCH a long time . Is it worth it? Otherwise I'll be VERY, VERY,CROSS...and I won't buy it.Sorry.
Anne

Post by Anne »

Usually the FedCon DVDs are pretty neat and it's worth to buy them for reliving the whole experience. There are multiple other panels for example I haven't seen because I was mostly focused on RDA and MS... so getting the DVD will be coo. But it always takes forever, so... patience :P
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Anne wrote:Usually the FedCon DVDs are pretty neat and it's worth to buy them for reliving the whole experience. There are multiple other panels for example I haven't seen because I was mostly focused on RDA and MS... so getting the DVD will be coo. But it always takes forever, so... patience :P
Ok Anne, you convinced me.I'll be patient (but it's hard cause I'm not a very patient person...)