FACTS Spring Edition - Belgium

frenchwriter

Re: FACTS Spring Edition - Belgium

Post by frenchwriter »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
tvero80 wrote:It was bound to happen.Retaliation... after the arrest of a terrorist.If RDA doesn't want to risk his life coming to Europe ,we'll understand.But the world we live in is so depressing...
Yes it is - depressing, sad, sorrowful, infuriating.

We'll see about RDA's travels to Europe....I just want everybody in Europe and around the world to be free of these Jihadist attacks!!!!!
What's our world !!! I'm angry against this terrorism and so much in thought with victims and their family! :(
Now, we have afraid to go out, wherever we are!
It's the most sad and infuriating time we've even lived!
I hope Richard will stay in absolute safe...
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

This is what FACTS said about an hour ago on Facebook.

"With the recent events in Brussels and the raised threat level in mind, we are letting you know that we have taken extra security measures.
We are constantly consulting the police and other security services and are carefully monitoring the situation.
There is no reason for concern: we are only doing this to ensure the well-being of our visitors. We also refer you to the added press release of the city of Ghent.
It’s best to take into account that the queues at the entrance will be considerably longer, due to extra inspections. We will also have an extra ‘weapon check’. We kindly ask you to leave bags and backpacks at home as much as possible and to arrive early.
FACTS’ thoughts and prayers are with the victims of these cowardly attacks, as well as with their family and friends.
We will keep you updated."
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Firefly74 wrote:This is what FACTS said about an hour ago on Facebook.

"With the recent events in Brussels and the raised threat level in mind, we are letting you know that we have taken extra security measures.
We are constantly consulting the police and other security services and are carefully monitoring the situation.
There is no reason for concern: we are only doing this to ensure the well-being of our visitors. We also refer you to the added press release of the city of Ghent.
It’s best to take into account that the queues at the entrance will be considerably longer, due to extra inspections. We will also have an extra ‘weapon check’. We kindly ask you to leave bags and backpacks at home as much as possible and to arrive early.
FACTS’ thoughts and prayers are with the victims of these cowardly attacks, as well as with their family and friends.
We will keep you updated."
Thanks Firefly74 for telling us.I thought they wouldn't cancel it altogether because of financial reasons.I'm prepared to be searched .I have nothing to hide apart from my admiration for RDA (and I don't want to hide it).But I only hope RDA won't change his mind and will come.
Caty

Post by Caty »

With these cowardly attacks I feel torn apart.
On one side I want everybody safe and I could understand, if they canceled the whole event.

On the other side - don't let them win, for crying out loud! And that's how these morons feel, if events like FACT would be cancelled!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
CMac

Post by CMac »

I was wondering what would happen to this event now that the news has taken such a tragic turn in that part of the world. I'm glad they're taking precautions. Even though I can't be there, I hope everyone stays safe. What a sad day indeed. :(
Caty

Post by Caty »

Just found this note from Paul Brown on facebook:

In speaking with Richard this evening, I can give the people of Belgium and the organizers of the FACTS event, that he and I will not be deterred by the events in Brussels today. We look forward to seeing you next week and help to lift your spirits. Our hearts go out to everybody in that proud country.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Yes!!! That's my guy, totally my spirit.. Paul and Richard wonderfull people!

Shocked by what has happened, close to the people in Belgium..So glad with all the love that stands up against this terror.. Love will always win and no one can take away my hope faith and love and I will stand up for that every minute every second of the life I may live, to make the world more beautiful. Just like Gandhi once said.. they can take my body, but my spirit, my soul, it is always free to believe and to do what it wants.. no one can own that..
Last edited by Annelies on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

James Lies ?You mean Paul ?
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote:James Lies ?You mean Paul ?
:oops: :oops: my daughter was watching a cartoon while I posted it...heard James and clearly wrote it down :oops: :lol: Ofcourse I mean Paul thanks V!
Lots of love,

Lies

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

this is such a tragic event. my Prayers to the dead and the injured,and their families.
i will be Praying that RDA arrives safe and keeps safe.