Love and encouragement for RDA

frenchwriter

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by frenchwriter »

Just a little message for tell that I sent to Kate a batch with 7 cards yesterday...

It's small, I know, but perhaps fans prefer to send Birthday's message in the Fan Mail

It doesn't matter, the more important is to posting a message to our Richard, isn't it? ;) :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

frenchwriter wrote:Just a little message for tell that I sent to Kate a batch with 7 cards yesterday...

It's small, I know, but perhaps fans prefer to send Birthday's message in the Fan Mail

It doesn't matter, the more important is to posting a message to our Richard, isn't it? ;) :D
True true the more messages of any kind of encouragement and birthday messages are important, but January is still young I hope more cards will follow to brighten up his day.. If he really keeps them all, what a warm house of love will he have giving him strength through this rough time I really hope doc soon finds a cure of any kind!!
Lots of love,

Lies

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Catching up on updates here.

Batch #10 (the one with the Legend DVDs) went out on January 7 and arrived on January 9.

Batch #11 had 20 more cards and went out on January 12, arriving on January 14. This included cards from:

Gay E.
Julie & Connie C.
Bettie T.
Julie C.
Katrin & Simon H.
Yolanda A.
Kathie T.
Julie & Connie C.
Cathy R.
Ellen D.
Brigitte F.
Tess T.
Ute N.
Connie C.
Deb
Mireille & Axel F.
Lucy A.
Gay E.
John & Amy G.
Michele Y.

Today I printed out and mailed another batch of 50 messages from the Fan Mail page.

Next week I'll send out the next batch of cards. So far, the post office has been doing quite well, delivering them in about two days. But do try to get cards to me by early next week (remember the holiday) in order to get them to LA by his birthday.

For more than a month, I've been walking over to the post office just about every day, and the postal workers there have come to recognize me. On Tuesday when I went in to mail yet another package to Malibu, the guy said, "Another one to Malibu, eh? I think you just need to GO to Malibu. :lol: Yesterday, I went to the cable company to pick up my new required digital mini boxes, and the same postal worker arrived in line right behind me. He asked if I was coming to the post office, and I told him that was my next stop. I'm wondering if the postal delivery guy on the other end is also starting to wonder about this series of large white envelopes arriving in RDA's mailbox every two or three days. :)

Kate
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

This postal worker will worry about you when you will not go as often to the post office :lol:

Sandrine
yolie

Post by yolie »

So cute in sharing your story of the post office visits, made me smile knowing our good
wishes are going to Rick. Hope he feels better soon. Thanks for doing this
for us and we all appreciate your time and efforts in doing this not only for Rick
but us fans too. :D :D Saw my name included today on the list, thanks Yol :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

KateR wrote:Catching up on updates here.

Batch #10 (the one with the Legend DVDs) went out on January 7 and arrived on January 9.

Batch #11 had 20 more cards and went out on January 12, arriving on January 14. This included cards from:

Gay E.
Julie & Connie C.
Bettie T.
Julie C.
Katrin & Simon H.
Yolanda A.
Kathie T.
Julie & Connie C.
Cathy R.
Ellen D.
Brigitte F.
Tess T.
Ute N.
Connie C.
Deb
Mireille & Axel F.
Lucy A.
Gay E.
John & Amy G.
Michele Y.

Today I printed out and mailed another batch of 50 messages from the Fan Mail page.

Next week I'll send out the next batch of cards. So far, the post office has been doing quite well, delivering them in about two days. But do try to get cards to me by early next week (remember the holiday) in order to get them to LA by his birthday.

For more than a month, I've been walking over to the post office just about every day, and the postal workers there have come to recognize me. On Tuesday when I went in to mail yet another package to Malibu, the guy said, "Another one to Malibu, eh? I think you just need to GO to Malibu. :lol: Yesterday, I went to the cable company to pick up my new required digital mini boxes, and the same postal worker arrived in line right behind me. He asked if I was coming to the post office, and I told him that was my next stop. I'm wondering if the postal delivery guy on the other end is also starting to wonder about this series of large white envelopes arriving in RDA's mailbox every two or three days. :) Kate
That is wonderful and cute that the postal workers know you and the packages you are sending out every 2 or 3 days or so. Thank you for doing this so faithfully. My group of cards has slowed down a lot but I know I will have at least one more card getting to me next week which I will send on to you right away.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Indeed,thank you Kate for the time and energy you spend sending all these cards .Is the postal worker a handsome man ? ;) Sorry ,kidding.

I hope our cards from France (thanks again frenchwriter) will arrive on time for his birthday...if not...I apologised in advance on my card...
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Whahaha also did I!! I send it to B this time..ten days ago if I'm right...apologized and send a Happy You Day card...Really really really hope pain is less at the moment!!
Lots of love,

Lies

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I sent the first cards on the last Tuesday.
I hope they come to in time.The others who reached me later I send on Monday or Tuesday.
There are not yet all arrived.I have specially mentioned that they need to hurry,otherwise I can not guarantee anything.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote:Catching up on updates here.

Gay E.
Julie & Connie C.
Bettie T.
Julie C.
Katrin & Simon H.
Yolanda A.
Kathie T.
Julie & Connie C.
Cathy R.
Ellen D.
Brigitte F.
Tess T.
Ute N.
Connie C.
Deb
Mireille & Axel F.
Lucy A.
Gay E.
John & Amy G.
Michele Y.

For more than a month, I've been walking over to the post office just about every day, and the postal workers there have come to recognize me. On Tuesday when I went in to mail yet another package to Malibu, the guy said, "Another one to Malibu, eh? I think you just need to GO to Malibu. :lol: Yesterday, I went to the cable company to pick up my new required digital mini boxes, and the same postal worker arrived in line right behind me. He asked if I was coming to the post office, and I told him that was my next stop. I'm wondering if the postal delivery guy on the other end is also starting to wonder about this series of large white envelopes arriving in RDA's mailbox every two or three days. :)

Kate
Very funny Kate... You're almost a star yet !! :lol:

I hope you received my batch of cards now...
I've one card yet (who is arrived one day after my sending).
If I haven't no more card, I'll send my second batch with only 1 card, unfortunately...
Perhaps could I wrote 4 or 5 cards myself ;) for the batch is biggest ...