Love and encouragement for RDA

Jemster

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by Jemster »

KateR wrote:Batch #7 arrived on Monday the 21st. On Tuesday I walked over to the post office and found enough cards waiting there to make another batch, so I put together batch #8 and walked back to the post office to mail it on Tuesday the 22nd. It will probably arrive shortly after Christmas. I swear by now I'm on a first name basis with the people at the post office! Batch #8 includes cards from:

Shelia D.
Mary P.
Louis E.
Sarah Anne B.
Mila
Alex G.
Angelique S.
Linda S.
Joan J.
June W.
Judy L.
Mary W.
Kelly M.
Tahnee B.
Tess T.
Jackie C.
Carine L.
Susanne F.
Roula N.
Isabelle B.

Kate
I still do not see my name. If you remember a card with a dog with its head inside a toilet bowl then it was mine.

Michelle
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kate, thank you so much for the Christmas day selfies that you posted showing RDA surrounded by many of the cards that have been sent to him!

WHAT A GREAT IDEA FOR A SELFIE = thank you to Rick for sending these to Kate! He is literally surrounded by the love and encouragement that we here have all wanted him to feel - so that's just wonderful to see! :D :D :D

Thanks again!
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Jemster wrote:I still do not see my name. If you remember a card with a dog with its head inside a toilet bowl then it was mine.

Michelle
Earlier, you asked about Michelle P. on the list, and I confirmed it was Michelle P. from Arizona. Wasn't that you?
Jemster wrote:
Is that Michelle P. or Michelle K.? I should have had my card in with bftlovesRDA's cards and I still haven't seen my name listed.

Kate wrote:
That's Michelle P. from Arizona.
Kate
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Thank you, Kate!
And thank you Richard for the latest two selfies.
They're wonderful! :mrgreen: :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Life is no bed of roses sometimes .But it can be a bed of get well/thinking of you/greeting cards :) .Wylie got the message ,I think he does too, even if once again he hides behind someone else to express it .When he arrived at the meet&greet in Düsseldorf ,he said "women are good to me".Yes ,we are and we can help, support him in hard times (men too I guess but from the names I saw in the list Kate posted, there are more women than men... sorry Cyril, I know you were there).

Thank you Rick for sending the two selfies and thank you Kate for sharing with us this funny,happy moment... (no caption so I have to fill in the blanks but we don't really need a caption,do we? It speaks for itself ,I think my heart is about to burst) .
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

I'm happy to watch these wonderful selfies from our beloved "Father Christmas".
Many many cards from us...
His smile is my gift for this Christmas time.
Thank You Kate and Richard to share...
Grimey

Post by Grimey »

WOW!
What a creative way to send an emotional, expressive and funny "Thankyou"!
This man is still full of surprises...
Thank you, Richard!
Thank you, Kate!

Thank you all for posting - to make these photos possible :D :D
They really make me happy!
P
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

Wow, I was not expecting anything from Richard today, but what a fantastic gesture to everyone who has sent well wishes. I'm sure none of us expected such a response, and it has left me speechless.

I'm glad we have brought a smile to Richard, and hope he continues to do well - as he continues to bring a smile to my face - when I'm down I put one of his DVD's on and I feel better. :)

I hope we can help to return that favor when he feels down or is struggling with his back. :D

God bless/Happy holidays to RDA and all the fans who make this community!
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

The best gift for Christmas is clearly his smile.
Great pictures laying on all his cards :D :D
And best,I see one of my cards :o :D

An awesome Thanks to Richard for his thoughts to us fans on such a day :oops: :oops:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

KateR wrote:
Jemster wrote:I still do not see my name. If you remember a card with a dog with its head inside a toilet bowl then it was mine.

Michelle
Earlier, you asked about Michelle P. on the list, and I confirmed it was Michelle P. from Arizona. Wasn't that you?

Kate
No, my last name starts with a K. It doesn't really matter as long as he got it. And I feel really bad that I'm harping on this as I don't normally. I'm really trying to let things go. :-)

Michelle