Love and encouragement for RDA

tvero80

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote: Years ago, when we did something similar to this, there were also devoted fans who participated from places like Japan, Singapore, Mauritius, and Reunion Island. It's fun hearing from people in places like Reunion Island that actually made me check a map. :)
Kate
Reunion island is French by the way though far away ... ;) It makes you learn geography ,doesn't it?

I'm a bit worried about my cards (my students' in fact).The batch hasn't arrived at B's home yet...Today I hope.It would be a pity it didn't make it and got lost for some reason ...

BUT the main thing is that he feels better and is hopeful for the future .This news about Wylie is great too. Christmas miracles exist after all :)
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

I just read the last note from Rick. What great news. Happy that he has started a treatment and he feels an improvement.

And congratulations to Wylie

And thanks again Kate for the update

Sandrine :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Henry Winkler went to Emerson College.
Bella123

Post by Bella123 »

I'm so happy for both of them! :D
So glad Rick is able to get some relief from his pain!He's suffered for so long.
And Wylie is such a smart and talented young lady, I'm sure she'll succeed at anything she does! Congrats Wylie!
Credit goes to MacBeth (Lolmac) for the avatar!
Gatelady

Post by Gatelady »

Lovely to read Richard's better news regarding his back, and his pride in his daughter, have to admit, I don't know anything about Emerson College, being a Brit but am sure she will flourish there.
LadyAmmonet 13

Post by LadyAmmonet 13 »

It's so good to hear that Rick's feeling better. And for Wylie. WOW! Wonder what her major is going to be?
Anja

Post by Anja »

Good news at the end of a year - couldn't be better!
Congratulations, Wylie!
Richard will keep his head up - that's for sure!
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Another update...

The fifth batch of cards, send on the 12th, arrived on the 16th. The sixth batch of cards, sent on the 15th, is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, the 18th. The packages seem to be taking about three days now, which is pretty good considering that every two days I'm standing in the long lines of people with Christmas packages waiting to be mailed. :)

Today I mailed batch number 7, which will probably arrive on Monday or Tuesday. This includes cards from:

Magali B.
Sonia M.
Laura M.
Cyril A.
Christine U.
Isabelle B.
Barbara G.
Patricia P.
Linda C.
Chris W.
Sandy
Pam K.
Jen K.
Roula
Lisa
Miss A.
Michelle P.
Nancy M.
Theresa K.
Sharon B.

I have about six more cards waiting here right now, so when I get another set of 20, I'll send the next batch, probably some time next week.

Especially since his happier message this week, some of the get well cards are turning into Christmas and congratulations cards. I'm forwarding them as well. :)

Kate
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate for info...

In this package are the cards in my lot 2d ...
I'm happy for the fans who have sent me their card and did not know whether they had arrived...

We will still have lots before the end of year...

:D :D :D
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

Thank you very much Dominique (frenchwriter) for collected my card and Kate for sending it to Richard Dean Anderson.
Have a nice day everyone. :D