Love and encouragement for RDA

bftlovesRDA

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I got your PM, MisstressofVenus and have replied on Private Message.

Thank you again for wanting to participate in the card project and for joining the rdanderson.com forum.

Don't be shy about posting your comments to any thread or even starting your own threads. It is GREAT to see new people posting.

Bettie
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Annelies wrote:
frenchwriter wrote:I'm happy: I've received my first card : one from Annelies
Well done... :D :D :D :D :D
I'm first????????????You've already send dozens didn't you??????????Kate can't open her door because of all those cards you've already send.....sure of it..... ;)

Let's keep those cards coming!!
Because a lot of @mail received but no real card yet... ;) ;)
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

frenchwriter wrote:
Annelies wrote:
frenchwriter wrote:I'm happy: I've received my first card : one from Annelies
Well done... :D :D :D :D :D
I'm first????????????You've already send dozens didn't you??????????Kate can't open her door because of all those cards you've already send.....sure of it..... ;)

Let's keep those cards coming!!
Because a lot of @mail received but no real card yet... ;) ;)
with me the second card was today in the mailbox :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
MistressofVenus

Post by MistressofVenus »

JackGywer wrote:
MistressofVenus wrote:Greetings fellow fans,

I heard about this awesome "card-a-thon" for Rick on one of my Facebook groups and I scurried on over here and registered. Unfortunately, it looks like I don't have clearance to send PM's to peepz on here yet cuz I haven't participated enough. So, I thought I'd do a post here to see if that frees things up. I'd love to be able to send a response PM to the wonderful card collector for the USA and get the ball rolling with sending my own card to Rick in his time of strife.

I'm a bit nervous due to not having any experience on a forum before, nor sending out any fan mail. But there's no time like the present! It looks like this forum is home to a great bunch of peepz and I look forward to joining in the conversations. If there's an administrator out there who could help me out with getting clearance to send out PM's, that would be awesome. Thank guys!

Sincerely,

MistressofVenus
Hi MistressofVenus :D
Welcome to the RDA family :D
You can send an e-mail to the Card Collector if you still can not send PM.Why you can not send a PM,I do not know.Kate can certainly help you.
J.
I hope I'm using the "Quote" button correctly on here......

I just wanted to thank you for your warm welcome! It's abundantly clear that this forum is chocked full of amazing people. I will definitely try my best to add to the conversation :)

Sincerely,

Kacee
MistressofVenus

KateR wrote:

I heard about this awesome "card-a-thon" for Rick on one of my Facebook groups and I scurried on over here and registered. Unfortunately, it looks like I don't have clearance to send PM's to peepz on here yet cuz I haven't participated enough. So, I thought I'd do a post here to see if that frees things up. I'd love to be able to send a response PM to the wonderful card collector for the USA and get the ball rolling with sending my own card to Rick in his time of strife.

I'm a bit nervous due to not having any experience on a forum before, nor sending out any fan mail. But there's no time like the present! It looks like this forum is home to a great bunch of peepz and I look forward to joining in the conversations. If there's an administrator out there who could help me out with getting clearance to send out PM's, that would be awesome. Thank guys!

Sincerely,

MistressofVenus
Welcome, MistressofVenus! You're all clear and activated. You should be able to post and PM now. :)

Kate
Thanks Kate for getting me all squared away! I appreciate your hard work and gifting us with such an amazing website :)

-Kacee
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Welcome glad to see you here :D
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

MistressofVenus wrote:
KateR wrote:

Sincerely,

MistressofVenus
Welcome, MistressofVenus! You're all clear and activated. You should be able to post and PM now. :)

Kate
Thanks Kate for getting me all squared away! I appreciate your hard work and gifting us with such an amazing website :)

-Kacee
Hi Kacee - you did just find using the quote button. Hope to continue to see you posting. Same goes for all who are new here. New names and ideas and comments are always welcome.

Take care,
Bettie
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Just in case I didn't post this on the correct thread - just wanted it known that I received 3 cards today! Yahoo!

May there be many many more coming in!

Thanks to everyone who is participating in this "card-a-thon".
B
Gatelady

Post by Gatelady »

MistressofVenus, what a wonderful name you've chosen to post with!
MistressofVenus

bftlovesRDA wrote:Just in case I didn't post this on the correct thread - just wanted it known that I received 3 cards today! Yahoo!

May there be many many more coming in!

Thanks to everyone who is participating in this "card-a-thon".
That is so fantastic! I'll be filling out my 2 cards today and mailing them tomorrow. Thanks Bettie for your effort in this endeavor....it's very appreciated! And thank you to all the card collectors around the world, too :)

-Kacee