Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

lioninlove

Re: Manukau/Christchurch ,March 2016

Post by lioninlove »

Here's the link for the interview this morning.

http://www.hauraki.co.nz/listen/radio-h ... ch-4-2016/
ergomac

Post by ergomac »

thanks for the link cool interview a little strange but funny love the kindergarten story but how on earth does a wood tick end up in a bellybutton :lol: :lol:
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I think it might be safe to say RDA probably hasn't been asked those questions before. Funny in a strange sort of way. :D
If you can't say anything nice.....

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

lioninlove wrote:Here's the link for the interview this morning.

http://www.hauraki.co.nz/listen/radio-h ... ch-4-2016/
i clicked the link, and works fine. but the interview won't play? :? :cry:
is this just me? :oops: :?
Last edited by Cindy61 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
CMac

Post by CMac »

I like how they commented on his "baby face" and he said he "weathered well." Indeed, as Teal'c would say! :oops: He somehow does look younger in a way than the guys interviewing him! :shock: My mom is a year younger than he is, and she asked me one day what he was up to these days and what he looked like now (she's not a rabid fan like her daughter ;) ). I told her the same thing--that he hasn't lost his sweet baby face. :D He is a babe, just like the woman they were talking to before the interview said.

He did sound a little tired, though, probably from the trip (jeesh--who wouldn't be?). That was a treat, albeit a little strange and awkward at times. He seemed to take it well, although I'm sure he felt a little shy about answering some of those outrageous, silly questions. :lol:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

CMac wrote:I like how they commented on his "baby face" and he said he "weathered well." Indeed, as Teal'c would say! :oops: He somehow does look younger in a way than the guys interviewing him! :shock: My mom is a year younger than he is, and she asked me one day what he was up to these days and what he looked like now (she's not a rabid fan like her daughter ;) ). I told her the same thing--that he hasn't lost his sweet baby face. :D He is a babe, just like the woman they were talking to before the interview said.

He did sound a little tired, though, probably from the trip (jeesh--who wouldn't be?). That was a treat, albeit a little strange and awkward at times. He seemed to take it well, although I'm sure he felt a little shy about answering some of those outrageous, silly questions. :lol:
Thanks all for the interview and the photos. That was a silly interview but he handled it well. He was very polite given the ridiculous nature of some of the questions....

How nice it would have been for them to ask him really good questions......in fact that would probably be a good thread - maybe it's been done already - but what questions would you want to ask RDA if you could meet him in person and were given the time to ask him something. I have so many questions, I don't know where to start. And maybe he has already answered what I would want to ask. Still, in my opinion, these interviewers only got one thing right - and that was what the interviewer's female partner said about Rick - that he is a BABE! How true....though I would never have said it that way.
B
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

I got it to work! :D very silly interview - some of those questions were ridiculous.. :roll: :lol: :lol:
thanks for posting it, lioninlove! :D
Caty

Post by Caty »

I'm looking forward to hear his interview when I'm back home.

Did they really said he has a babyface???
I never thought of him as a babyface! Not even during MacGywer.

Okeydokey, he has a boyish face, he never lookes like he's in the middle of his sixtees, but not a babyface - never!

Babyface are people like Matt Damon or DeCaprio, people I really dislike!

No, Rick looks good, great even, but he has a really masculine appearance and I love it.

Shall I go on? No, I think you get it :D :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Caty wrote:I'm looking forward to hear his interview when I'm back home.

Did they really said he has a babyface???
I never thought of him as a babyface! Not even during MacGywer.

Okeydokey, he has a boyish face, he never lookes like he's in the middle of his sixtees, but not a babyface - never!

Babyface are people like Matt Damon or DeCaprio, people I really dislike!

No, Rick looks good, great even, but he has a really masculine appearance and I love it.

Shall I go on? No, I think you get it :D :D
Well - they were actually saying that RDA is a "BABE".....because the female partner of one of the interviewers said, RDA is a BABE. (Not a baby face, but a BABE, A HUNK, I think). I totally agree with you - he does not have a baby face at all. Then, in the interview, I think what was said got twisted into "baby face" - which was not what was said at all.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

A photo from Paul Brown with an explanation from him:

Paul posted: We had an amazing visit to the Centre for Brain Research in Auckland today. To get a first-hand look at the work that these people are doing is something quite humbling. Personally, I was astonished to see the leading edge research that is taking place here. With Richard's special affinity with 'Art of the Brain' in California, this truly was a meaningful experience for him. With Richard in this picture is Professor Richard Faull, who heads up the research facility.
B